Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favre reinstated.

Chachie

BrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavre

BrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavre

BrettFavreBrettFavreBrettMannyRamirezFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavreBrettFavre

BrettFavre

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reinstated so that he can now rape the Packers for everything they have. And more.

What a joke.

Reinstated because he wants to play football again. They gave him the contract to play until 2010. Then they offered to pay him not to play. They will either start him (which they said they won't do), trade him and get some draft picks, or release him (which they won't do).

The Packers are in the wrong as well. Favre should have made a decision sooner to come back, but the Packers jumped the gun and ran their mouth about being dedicated to Rodgers even if Brett wants to play again. They said this hoping it would make him not come out of retirement, well it didn't so they backed themselves into a corner and I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

He wants to come back to play football and because they ran their mouths, they offered him money not to play, which shows they know they screwed up by declairing Rodgers as the starter and future of their franchise.

They should have kept their mouths shut and simply said that there would be a QB competition in camp.

Farve is changing his mind like a teenaged schoolgirl, but that's his problem. I don't see how he's doing anything at all to the Packers. They're creating their own problems. Shake the man's hand and let him go, there's no reason to make it more complicated than that. Packers problem is that 1) they don't want Farve as their QB, which I totally understand since they made a commitment to Rogers, and 2) they dont want Farve as anyone else's QB either, which is nonsense. If he winds up in Minnesota, line up like men twice a year and whip his ass. Paying him millions just to avoid playing against him what, a max of maybe 4 or 5 times, is just pathetic.

Farve is changing his mind like a teenaged schoolgirl, but that's his problem. I don't see how he's doing anything at all to the Packers. They're creating their own problems. Shake the man's hand and let him go, there's no reason to make it more complicated than that. Packers problem is that 1) they don't want Farve as their QB, which I totally understand since they made a commitment to Rogers, and 2) they dont want Farve as anyone else's QB either, which is nonsense. If he winds up in Minnesota, line up like men twice a year and whip his ass. Paying him millions just to avoid playing against him what, a max of maybe 4 or 5 times, is just pathetic.

Not sure they can do that.

Put yourself in their position, and imagine the worst case scenario.

Favre goes to Minnesota, and takes them to the Superbowl.

Rogers has an epic failure......and the Pack go 4-12 or something insane.

They would be executed in the streets.

I wouldn't go that far.

This whole mess is lame, yes. But Favre is a future Hall of Famer for a reason.

I just hope they can sort this crap out. Soon.

no, he's pretty lame. if this was an outspoken wr who is a future hall of famer, people wouldn't be so mushy mushy on the tushy if you know what i mean. and there certainly would not be any lame (that word just keeps coming up) interviews on fox news.

not all hall of famers are class acts, some of them are lame.

I agree with this entire post. IMO, the Packers should let him go (to wherever that may be). Who cares if he goes to Minny? Like Jimbo said, kick his ass when you see him twice a year, but to pay the guy millions to keep him away from there is ludicrous.

Not sure they can do that.

Put yourself in their position, and imagine the worst case scenario.

Favre goes to Minnesota, and takes them to the Superbowl.

Rogers has an epic failure......and the Pack go 4-12 or something insane.

They would be executed in the streets.

Rogers is going to be an epic failure. There will be riots in Green Bay. It will be hilarious.

Should he go there, I don't think Favre makes the Vikings an instant Super Bowl contender. He is awful in domes, they still have no wide receivers. Sure, they have Adrian Peterson, but nothing else.....

There is an upside to Favre being reinstated. The Packers now have to make a decision in the next 24 hours. So, it could all be over by then (wishful thinking off.... :) )

Archived