Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/colts..HOF GAME...COLT TAKES ON THE COLTS

Blondie

Figure with all the Skins fans there, those players that do play in the game could be a little more inspired than they already are.

we're heading out in a little to start tailgating. - After seeing last night, I expect this to be a home game. :)

I think Coach Zorn's first pre-game speech should be about 4 minutes long. He should pop in a DVD of the Standing O that the crowd gave Art yesterday. Then say something like "ok, game time." I can't imagine what he could say that would be more motivational.

EDIT: They're probably going to be doing pre-game speeches in a few hours. OH MY LORD HOW LONG IT'S BEEN! I can't wait for the game.

Are you ready for some football?

Here we are... can you believe we it's GameDay?? I'm pumped!!

I was so proud of Redskins Nation yesterday with the Hall of Fame ceremony, that I hope our weekend celebration continues tonight!!

Two things I'm looking for:

1. Jim Zorn and how he runs this team.

2. No injuries!

Blondie-

I thought this day would never arrive!!! Here's to the OFFICIAL GAME THREAD!!!

:cheers:

Even though this is pre-season it's great to have our team out there on public television, after a spectacular HOF ceremony, to represent those two "281" inducties!

SO PUMPED!!!!:lift: HTTR!!!

Blondie-

I thought this day would never arrive!!! Here's to the OFFICIAL GAME THREAD!!!

:cheers:

Even though this is pre-season it's great to have our team out there on public television, after a spectacular HOF ceremony, to represent those two "281" inducties!

SO PUMPED!!!!:lift: HTTR!!!

You need to come to the Dallas game in Dallas!!!

You need to come to the Dallas game in Dallas!!!

I'll talk to Huly when she gets back from Canton so we can coordinate a group trip out there!

Where are we partying at when we get down there? :D I'll supply you with your "prefered wine cooler!"

Cheers,

I'll talk to Huly when she gets back from Canton so we can coordinate a group trip out there!

Where are we partying at when we get down there? :D I'll supply you with your "prefered wine cooler!"

Cheers,

She isnt coming this year. :(

PARTY WITH THE BLONDE!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love my wine coolers!!!

Archived