Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/colts..HOF GAME...COLT TAKES ON THE COLTS

Blondie

I was feeling really great till I thought about this. Crap. I am going to mow the lawn and get my pre-game drink on. No more Farve.

:stfu:

Not just a little more??.... :)

favre.jpg

I'm retired... no wait... well its time to turn the page... I think... lemme get back to you... ok I'm back... no I'm not... yes I am.....

$20 million, you say?? Hmmmm....

Well...

SOME of them might..

:40oz::pint::2drunks::beerglass:koolaid::chug::refill:

I was thinking the same thing...

Ahh, finally...got the grill going, having my own tailgate at the house today. :D Let the season begin

I was thinking the same thing...

Ahh, finally...got the grill going, having my own tailgate at the house today. :D Let the season begin

Sometimes, that is the best tailgate of all. No sunburn. All the food and drinks to yourself. No crowds to deal with and no traffic worries after the game. Big screen TV. No threats from opposing fans.

Sometimes, that is the best tailgate of all. No sunburn. All the food and drinks to yourself. No crowds to deal with and no traffic worries after the game. Big screen TV. No threats from opposing fans.

yup, just one friend coming over. plenty of steak and shrimp and, :cheers:

I apologize for the hi-jack but...This seemed like one that wouldn't really be disrupted.

I have written and written.... several peeps/Admin for the last 6 months with an admin issue.Could someone in admin or someone who can make changes to my account PLEASE drop me a note.

Hey guys, I'm at work right now and will be until 9:30, so I'm looking at missing the first hour and so, and thus missing the starters play.

Is there any way to watch this online??

Hey guys.

For people who can't watch on TV; here are streaming links

It will be on Sopcast channel...

or try...

TVAnts

tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=f286ea6b7e460e3fe109cf647347c4ab

It will start streaming about an hour or so before kick off.

Colt (horse)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A colt is a young male horse, under the age of four. However, in olden days the word 'colt' referred to any young or infant horse, regardless of gender. An older male horse is called either a "stallion" if left fertile, or a "gelding" if neutered. A young male horse is considered a colt even if he is gelded. The verb 'to geld' refers to the process of neutering a stallion.

A young female horse is called a filly until age five, and a mare thereafter. As late as the 1930s, "colt" meant "a horse under the age of four," and so could also be used to refer to a filly.

A group of colts is called a "rag".

Skins will be on "the rag" tonight. :D

Sorry. :doh:

Archived