Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/colts..HOF GAME...COLT TAKES ON THE COLTS

Blondie

uhmmmm.........**** YEAH!!!!

yo,thehogs, thats great to have a skin fan out there in scotland. howd u become a fan?

they would show bits an pieces of some weird sport waaaay back in the 70's on TV over here. I didnt understand the game but I was hooked. The early 80's saw major coverage start in the UK - I'm watching it live at home tonight (or tomorrow morning rather!). The skins back then had a bunch of players that somehow just connected with me (how do you explain what being a fan means!?) never been to an actual Redskins game but I have followed them on radio/TV for over 20 years now. I hit 50 in a couple of years time and one thing I want to do is get to a skins game!

:cheers:

The one advantage we have in Hawaii is the time difference for football gmes. One Sundays we get to start the parties at 8am and have at it ALL day.

Even the primetime games start here at 2pm local. So, we get to drink all day, watch every game and if need be....we're in bed by 7pm. :silly:

We always show up bright and early at work on Mondays. :cheers:

:point2sky HTTR

The one advantage we have in Hawaii is the time difference for football gmes. One Sundays we get to start the parties at 8am and have at it ALL day.

Even the primetime games start here at 2pm local. So, we get to drink all day, watch every game and if need be....we're in bed by 7pm. :silly:

We always show up bright and early at work on Mondays. :cheers:

:point2sky HTTR

Sorta the same here. Game starts at 5pm Pac time..I'm in bed by 9~even after a few of :cheers:

The Colts~ in practice today~ found the football and left the stadium :laugh:

Smart move on their part :laugh:

13colts.1.600.jpg

:point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky :logo: :point2sky

Updated Report:

They were found by the HOF attendees and made to return to the stadium, even though their Blue and White will NOT be the dominate color for this game

AP080802013328pg.jpg

:cheers:

Blondie......................

BRAVES ON THE

WARPATH.............

FIGHT FOR 'OL

DC................ :point2sky

next....................? come on.............:D:cheers:

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Archived