Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your jersey is too clean

Burgold

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH PEOPLE NOT WASHING THEIR JERSEY!?!?!?!? Seriously?

I think it's just the whole superstitious thing for most people. I know if I wear a certain jersey to a game and we clobber our opponent, then that jersey is either A.) getting worn to every game and not being washed, or B.) being put away and saved for that game in the playoffs we really need to win... ;)

Why? You're a grown man...or maybe you live in your mom's basement?:rolleyes:

Maybe it was a Ramsey jersey and not Rypien so you don't care...

Easy there now. No reason to get that way. Let's keep things a bit light. Just as the O.P. probably intended.

I don't wash mine. But they are hung in a neat row in my closet. Any one want a Bruce Smith? That ones been hanging in there for a looong time. When my ex gave it to me I was crying inside. :laugh: I probably have never worn that one so if you do want it, no fear of cooties.

Ha, I'd be happy to take if off your hands. I'm a Smith and talk about a cheap personalized...

I've had my D. Green jersey for years and i don't think I ever washed it, why? who knows i only wear it in the house when i watch the games. I can't wear it out cuz when i made the mistake of trying to iron it one time and got a big a@@ burn mark on the shoulder, lol.

Easy there now. No reason to get that way. Let's keep things a bit light. Just as the O.P. probably intended.

It was light:D

I was honestly wondering, other than superstition, why a grown man would hang a dirty jersey in their closet next to clean clothes from training camp?

No hard feelings...honest.

I've had my D. Green jersey for years and i don't think I ever washed it, why? who knows i only wear it in the house when i watch the games. I can't wear it out cuz when i made the mistake of trying to iron it one time and got a big a@@ burn mark on the shoulder, lol.

lol...that sucks. Now thats pride...ironing a jersey! Next time...iron on top of a paper bag over a shirt with plastic logos and such.

It was light:D

I was honestly wondering, other than superstition, why a grown man would hang a dirty jersey in their closet next to clean clothes from training camp?

No hard feelings...honest.

Uh huh. Maybe aim for a little lighter. :)

My girlfriend and I have a halftime "tradition" - so my jersey always ends up smelling like a bag of @$$ after a few weeks. Therefore it MUST be washed.

Note: We are VERY clean people - but she's a Patriots fan... so we have very angry "relations" during football season.

Waaaay too much info dude! :laugh:

Haha - I was in meetings this morning.

The tradition is a game we invented called "See if you can make me a sandwich before the back of my hand reaches your face".

Sometimes she runs, so I end up sweating in my jersey. That's all.

Abusice much? Lol...i'll introduce the game to my gf. Wonder if she'll like it....

Originally Posted by Balls City

My girlfriend and I have a halftime "tradition" - so my jersey always ends up smelling like a bag of @$ after a few weeks. Therefore it MUST be washed.

Note: We are VERY clean people - but she's a Patriots fan... so we have very angry "relations" during football season.

:laugh: !

Haha - I was in meetings this morning.

The tradition is a game we invented called "See if you can make me a sandwich before the back of my hand reaches your face".

Sometimes she runs, so I end up sweating in my jersey. That's all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Somehow I don't believe you're telling the whole truth...

I think it's time to get a new jersey.

I framed my authentic Sean Taylor jersey and my old personalized Clinton Portis jersey is reaching the end of it's long life.

Add all of that and the fact I've gained weight since last season and I think it's time to make a new purchase.

Archived