Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your jersey is too clean

Burgold

They're hung in the closet. They're neatly folded in your bureau. They are pressed and clean and still have the smell of detergent. It's time to take them out. It's time to play some 'ball with the kids. Your 'skins jersey needs to be muddy and worn and loved. It's got to be in game shape.

Because it's almost game time.

I'm a type of guy that buys the official jerseys or authentic(I dont buy jerseys with iron-on words and numbers). The jerseys I get tend to cost over 100 dollars...and I wont get it dirty and worn out for anyone. I wont wear it all the time either because that's just triffling. You can still be a fan and look good at the same time! I'm a "FRESH" fan.:cool:

i washed my portis jersey and stupidly put it in the dryer (it was my first jersey so i didnt know better) and now some of the numbers got little white scratches on em now. i still wear it though, thank god it only cost like 30 bucks, and not the full 130 it was worth

I have lots of redskin T-shirts, sweat shirts and stuff like that, that I wear all year around. But I only break out the jersey for game time, as soon as the game is over I take it off till the next game. Weird superstitions I guess.

Now for all of you guys. I bought a portis jersery for my girl freind, and the best time for them to wear it, is when that is all there wearing if you catch my drift. I highly recomend this to all male redskins fans, buy one for your girl, and give that a try.

Not at $200-$250 a pop. Mine get worn for special occassions. I've thought about getting a couple of cheap ones from the internet, but I'll be wearing my Monk when we come to Charlotte on the 23rd.

That's what I do.

I have a few "authentic" jerseys, (Theisman, Portis, Arrington, Campbell) that I seldom wear.

I do have one "authentic" ,(Riggo), that I wear at games when the weather cools. It's a veteran of many tailgates and games. The autographed ones are rarely, if ever, worn.

I have a bunch of cheaper screened and premier(?) jerseys that I wear at some games and events.

I'll be wearing Manley and a 75th anniversery Taylor at the HOF.

Now for all of you guys. I bought a portis jersery for my girl freind, and the best time for them to wear it, is when that is all there wearing if you catch my drift. I highly recomend this to all male redskins fans, buy one for your girl, and give that a try.

Seriously...It's EPIC good times!

i washed my portis jersey and stupidly put it in the dryer (it was my first jersey so i didnt know better) and now some of the numbers got little white scratches on em now. i still wear it though, thank god it only cost like 30 bucks, and not the full 130 it was worth
That's why it got scratches...it was a cheap jersey...is it iron-on? It definitely doesnt go in the dryer if thats the case. They will flake off. I dried my jersey and it is fine(its authentic though). The key is to wash it on low agitation and tumble dry low. Also dont wash it with other clothes that will discolor it.

Archived