Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI: NFL Total Access will be reporting from Redskins training camp tonight..(Merged)

flexxskins

Wow, JC really took a shot to the chin with one of those pads. Did'nt he?

And I knew that J.Taylor looked like he had lost weight. He told Kelly Johnson the other day that he is weighing in at 245lbs. He looks much slimmer than last season.

I love the Dinger...he may be a big, dumb meathead, but I love the guy. He's pretty much John Madden in the making but without the coaching credentials.
:applause: That's one of the best analogies that I've seen of Baldy.

I have also compared Baldinger to Madden.

Haha I'm glad I finally found someone else who likes him. I remember a few years back when it seemed the Skins would always get Kenny Albert and Baldinger for their games. I hated both of them at first, but the Dinger really grew on me. He speaks his mind, and he isn't overly opinionated and shows 0 bias. He says some pretty dumb stuff sometimes and is definitely a steak, but he keeps it simple and seems pretty genuine. He's the complete opposite of Joe Buck, which is why I like him (man I really don't like Buck)

I like the guy too. Ex-linemen make surprisingly good analysts after their playing days are done. Another guy who has a similar style is Ed Cunningham, the U of Wash tackle (played some pro but can't remember where) who does college ball for ABC. He's solid.

Crusher doesn't miss a trick, I'll vouch for that -

You know it!

You know, the more I'm on here and actually participate now - the more I like you, STB... you're like the extremeskins.com spetsnaz. :laugh:

I didn't achieve Level 55 Gold Cross status picking my dingle berries all day.

:)

Archived