Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI: NFL Total Access will be reporting from Redskins training camp tonight..(Merged)

flexxskins

I love the Dinger...he may be a big, dumb meathead, but I love the guy. He's pretty much John Madden in the making but without the coaching credentials.
:applause: That's one of the best analogies that I've seen of Baldy.

I have also compared Baldinger to Madden.

I hate Baldinger. No I don't hate him, he annoys the crap out of me. ESPECIALLY THAT BROKEN PINKY FINGER THAT DISTRACTST THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!! I wish they could have sent Rod Woodson or Marshall Faulk. Haha...what if they sent Deion Sanders!? LOL...

But thats good stuff. About time they gave some media attention to the Redskins. Gibbs would have never let this happen.

:applause: That's one of the best analogies that I've seen of Baldy.

I have also compared Baldinger to Madden.

Haha I'm glad I finally found someone else who likes him. I remember a few years back when it seemed the Skins would always get Kenny Albert and Baldinger for their games. I hated both of them at first, but the Dinger really grew on me. He speaks his mind, and he isn't overly opinionated and shows 0 bias. He says some pretty dumb stuff sometimes and is definitely a steak, but he keeps it simple and seems pretty genuine. He's the complete opposite of Joe Buck, which is why I like him (man I really don't like Buck)

I almost can't stand to look at him. Whenever he is on the show, he looks like he wears more make-up than models.

Do you ever watch NFC playbook during the season? Pretty decent show and helps alleviate the football addiction. The dinger is on it and does a pretty good job, in my opinion.

:laugh: How do you guys notice stuff like that?

Do you work for Covergirl or something? ;)

Some of us like women and have been with plenty to know when makeup is being worn:laugh:

My girlfriend pointed it out to me first...but its actually pretty obvious once notice. You won't be able to ever look away:silly:

Archived