Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI: NFL Total Access will be reporting from Redskins training camp tonight..(Merged)

flexxskins

I saw this today before I left for work. It's not that much..only about a 5-10 minute thing unless it will be longer for the prime time viewer. Didn't really say much..showed a little bit of the cushion throwing drill and JC got blasted about the facemask and still completed the pass:point2sky ! But nothing in depth so to speak. It was nice to see it since we've not had this before due to conspiracy theories. Hopefully they'll add to it b/c it wasn't that long this morning and it didn't say too much except it's been a good camp for JC and he's the key to our success according to Jamie Dukes(:laugh: )

*edit*oops didn't notice this was posted yesterday..:doh: . Note to self: Pay attention to posting dates.

wow you guys are hard to please that was a pretty good video there, better than I saw all year so far.

Agreed. They must have missed the training camps from other teams. That is essentially what they do for all of the teams. It was actually pretty good and we saw someone get chewed out. :) That was priceless.

Agreed. They must have missed the training camps from other teams. That is essentially what they do for all of the teams. It was actually pretty good and we saw someone get chewed out. :) That was priceless.

That was funny..Buges was into someone's arse! Funny stuff

Archived