Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

He went there when he left the Fireskins, right? He helped us out a lot.

I miss the Fireskins, that team was close. All ES too.

The BCLCo. is kick ass. Glad Robbvna puts in the work. He is a killer GM.

The game is still frustrating. I am focusing on building up the primaries and hoping they stay consistently good. regardless of the "Borting".

~Whiskeybilt

that was a fun team. i enjoyed my time there.

as it goes for the extreme, i didnt want to see the team get sold and gutted so i took over for switch. the problem is that free agents only want to play for undefeated pro league teams and wont even look at you otherwise. even guys who are 10 levels below where pro players are at want to start.

i have no ill will toward switch for the position that the team was in. it happens every day in glb. the thing that i think happened was that the "new" wore off for a lot of people and they didnt want to play anymore and we just didnt have the network that a lot of the other teams did to fill the holes. i have actually been lucky in that there are a few guys who signed on with me in season six when i took over and have stayed even with the losing. i will say this though. the recruiting does wear on me :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if anyone is looking for teams for their guys myself, chrisavery72, and bluedragon have started the extreme organization. what we did was acquire two different teams along with the extreme. the first stop for our players is the ashburn extreme squad, which will be in a level 21 cap league after this season. after ashburn, the players can move up to the iceland extreme which is going to be in a level 34 or 38 cap league. after that it is up to the big squad to push the extreme back to usa pro.

as for the extreme keep an eye on us in usa aa#3 this season. we have completely revamped our offense this season and are looking to win our league.

The game is still frustrating. I am focusing on building up the primaries and hoping they stay consistently good. regardless of the "Borting".

~Whiskeybilt

How about having a good owner? WTF????????????? Scumbag Philly fan!

Anyone still playing this? And is the ES team still around? Just curious because I have 5 players starting off in pee-wee leagues this season and so far it's been pretty fun.

I still play. It's my other "go to" aside from ES.

If you wish to find me there, just search for my S/N from here on ES.

~Whiskeybilt

Ahh JP, the Fireskins miss you too...

Ahh JP, the Fireskins miss you too...

I think my RB was on the Fireskins way back in season two. I tried to look it up but the team name had changed. Runny MacRun if any of you guys remember.

It would be nice to be on an all ES team but I've moved on since the days when GLB was popular here. I've got 4 high level players and a few new slow build guys. I'm also DCing two teams and OCing one. Recruiting is a son of a *****.

Fireskins and Pipelayers were both a lot of fun. I retired my DE from Fireskins and my OT from Pipelayers, my TE went rogue and joined the Official Football Guys, finally made it to USA Pro with them a few seasons back.

BCLoCo is a great team and has been from the start. I hear their kicker is a beast.

Fireskins and Pipelayers were both a lot of fun. I retired my DE from Fireskins and my OT from Pipelayers, my TE went rogue and joined the Official Football Guys, finally made it to USA Pro with them a few seasons back.

BCLoCo is a great team and has been from the start. I hear their kicker is a beast.

I remember your TE from one of those two teams. I think my TE backed him up.

I had a FS on the Extreme and then on the Bullets. I took him out of USA Pro because I wanted to bring him to the main team I GM in Oceania AAA. Plus, he's been in Pro his whole career. It's about time he beats the snot out of some little guys. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just started playing this a little while ago, made a WR who is playing in a D-League team at the moment.

So far I am finding the game a whole lot of fun and an awesome filler for the non-football time of the year.

Archived