Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

ok I had an idea on the recruitment thread but since nobody goes there anymore I would start a thread about it.

If anyone on here is on the waiting list for a team and thinks they will get one in season 5 and does not have any plans for it yet I have an idea. (Update - We most likely have a team lined up for season 5)

We can have everyone create a player for season 4 and slow build them on the D-league so by the end of season 4 they will be 10-13 in level which wuld be perfect for the new team. Starting out in a new region with all level 13 players if built right(no SAs) we could really kick ass. All we need is people willing to create players and someone to volunteer a team. post in here in if interested. I was thinking

2 QBs (53Bostic53, ForSkins)DONE

2 HBs (stat2883, Warpath 11)DONE

1 FB (paredskinsfanclub)DONE

2 TEs (robbnva, stat2883)DONE

4 or 5 WRs (RVGuy, Stat2883 x2)ONE MORE

4 OG (BrikeM05, Koolblue x2)

2C (Koolblue)

4 DE (Dfitzo, Elkabong, IwanOwen, rellascout)DONE

4 DT (rellascout, Stat2883, Skins79)

5-6 LB (rumrunner6900, Titaw, 33, 53bostic53, Robbnva)DONE(maybe 1 more)

4-5 CBs (praise_Gibbs, asknoquarter, LegionofDoom)

0 FS

2 SS (ForSkins)(if nobody makes an SS the backup FS can be backup to both)

K (Elkabong)DONE

P (stat2883)DONE

ES MEMBERS ONLY IF POSSIBLE

I posted in the recruitment thread too...I'd be interested.

EDIT: This could also be perfect too for actually picking which where each player wants to go. I could actually "groom" my LB towards a certain spot, someone could groom an OT for L or R side....etc.

EDIT again: BTW, I have a LB...still not sure where I want to go with him yet though.

yeah these would be players created in season 4 to start on a new team in season 5.

So basically you want to D league everybody for one year.

Assign specific builds for everybody.

And then recruit everybody to the team the next season.

If so, that is great.

Or are you going to "DD" it and just have a team of level 1s and call the season a wash.

I have a good grasp of how to build players, so if you need a GM I'd be interested.

yes D-league all season and try and get yuor level as high as possible (unless you can sign to some human team for 1 season to get max XPs) Basically get close to level 13 by the end of the season. (Kool, not like DD because I don't want to have a season of losing, i just want to start the 1st season out of the blocks winning)

Boost at the end of season 4 (but making sure nobody goes over 13 until they are already signed)

I'm in for a QB.

You want us to create them right at the beginning of season 4 and boost them before the season ends, right?

Player created is:

QB Willis Davidge

on a CPU owned D league team. He will be built as a pocket passer (has good physical build of 6'4" and 216 lbs). Let me know if you'd like something special from him.

Player created is:

QB Willis Davidge

on a CPU owned D league team. He will be built as a pocket passer (has good physical build of 6'4" and 216 lbs). Let me know if you'd like something special from him.

just 2 things, ability to throw a massive amounts of TDs & as few INTs as possible (however you think that can be done :silly: )

Archived