Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

I'm thinking about retiring my HB I built and boosted (like an idiot) and making 5 starting O linemen.

I think I have a good grasp of how to build an O line and it would be cool to have a one agent owned line.

What kind of team do you want to build Robb? Will it be a run 80% team?

I'll do a backup power HB, a punter, and a blocking TE if that's cool

ok but I think Kool changed his mind about the HB so you can be starter. I woud prefer power over elusive anyway until they get get the HB pass worked out better

yeah I already had you down for 2 OTs you think only 1 backup for both positions? I was thinking about a high rotation settings so everyone stays fresh, with 1 backup someone will not be able to come out and as a result will get tired easily.

I'm thinking about retiring my HB I built and boosted (like an idiot) and making 5 starting O linemen.

I think I have a good grasp of how to build an O line and it would be cool to have a one agent owned line.

What kind of team do you want to build Robb? Will it be a run 80% team?

Blocking is your best friend. Strength and agility are your 2nd-best friends. Speed and vision your 3rd best friends (though the LT needs a little extra speed for pass rushers). *SAs are your enemies until you reach higher levels.

I have no idea what Im doing..Im in..tell me who needs what and where to sign up!:logo:

look at the first post and lookat what positions are available that need to be created. Also if you or anyone else on here that is also on GLB is going to get a team next season we need a team.

look at the first post and lookat what positions are available that need to be created. Also if you or anyone else on here that is also on GLB is going to get a team next season we need a team.

Ok..I can fill a slot at WR. Ill leave the team to someone else..:logo:

Archived