Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

Any imput on the best way to go about building my fullback would be great, I would like for him to be a good ball carrier and pass blocker....a redzone threat. I want to build him the best way possible so i dont waste any time.

Keep in mind we're not spending skill points yet. Build through training only this season.

I have seen others do this what is the rationale?

I don't know.

I would think to just add all points to one major attribute until it hits the SC and train the second.

Then add points to the second until it hits the SC and train a third.

If you have two majors, get them to 48 fast.

Get your minors to 30 as fast as possible, with adding points to one exclusively and training the next you plan to hit.

That is how I would think it would work best.

Also Robb, You might want to get everybody on the same page as far as "how" they will build the players now, before anybody does anything.

or

If you are waiting to add any points at all, then I guess it makes no difference.

This is where my confusion came in, b/c I figured if we were all on the same page, we could build our players up to the soft cap on the 2 or 3 majors by the time we got to season 5.

I'm up for anything though. :)

I'd love input on anyone who has linebackers though. I am reading some conflicting info on the majors (speed vs. strength) and such. I guess it all depends on what you want your LB to be.

Input is appreciated though!

Method 1, spend all SP into 1 atribute trying to get to the soft cap while training the 2nd

Method 2, Don't spend the SP and train the first one until it is to the point that the SP you have will take you right to the soft cap

either way is fine really, I prefer to take advantage of the training for as long as possible.

now i am not a build expert but I think for LBs Speed is most important because of blitzing, chasing the HBs, and trying to stop the TEs. Stregth, Vision, tackling, and Agility are equally important. LBs I think is the toughest to build which is why I never attempted it. if you think an LB and SS should have similar builds I can post my at SS who is built pretty decently.

Looking at the LBs on my West Europe Pro Team Speed for almost everyone is 60 to 70+ but they are also level 25s

Also on the team I own in Africa the LBs are pretty damn speedy.

with the changes for the sims we should know more later.

Method 2, Don't spend the SP and train the first one until it is to the point that the SP you have will take you right to the soft cap

I didn't spell things out, but this is along the lines of what I meant. The longer you wait to spend the skill points, the more you can take advantage of training. Start of with your equipment on stamina (and maybe train it at the beginning) so you get enough reps.

I created my guys...ready for contracts if you have a team yet

Power HB - Sammo Hung (carrying -> strength -> speed)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=780138

Blocking TE - Eddie Izzard (blocking -> strength -> ???)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=780160

Punter - Yuen Biao (kicking -> ???)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=780145

I haven't assigned any points yet until I have a definite plan. The first season is strictly development, correct? If so, I'm going to put on a piece of custom +6 stamina gear on each of them for the season, then switch it out when its time to play for real. The last developmental team I was on, we played relaxed and trained intense all season long. It seemed to work out pretty well. I think I had three skills up to the soft cap by the end of the season, but I can't remember for sure.

Hey guys if by the next saturday we don't have any more players or a team i will abandon the team idea. I thought more people would have been interested. If you have not boosted your players you will be able to retire them and get the full FP back.

Hopefully we can get some more people and most importantly a team

Method 1, spend all SP into 1 atribute trying to get to the soft cap while training the 2nd

either way is fine really, I prefer to take advantage of the training for as long as possible.

now i am not a build expert but I think for LBs Speed is most important because of blitzing, chasing the HBs, and trying to stop the TEs. Stregth, Vision, tackling, and Agility are equally important. LBs I think is the toughest to build which is why I never attempted it. if you think an LB and SS should have similar builds I can post my at SS who is built pretty decently.

This is about what I have been reading. When I first made my player, I dumped all my SP into speed and it appears I am at least the top LB on my D league team, if not damn near the top defensive player.

From todays game...47 plays, 6 tk, 3 mstk, 1 hry, 1 tfl, 1 pd...not too shabby! Damn shame it is the preseason.

Hey guys if by the next saturday we don't have any more players or a team i will abandon the team idea. I thought more people would have been interested. If you have not boosted your players you will be able to retire them and get the full FP back.

Hopefully we can get some more people and most importantly a team

I think a lot of people have multiple players already and dont want to spend anymore. I happened to have 300 FPs sitting around so I figured what the hell.

If anyone has the itch to make another player, but doesn't want to retire one they already have, shell out the few bucks and join up! Skip one fast food meal and you will be all good. :) I really like this idea and I would hate to see it not come to fruition!

Well everybody, I know a guy named atti (he was a WR on the Fireskins for a day and was traded to the Bandits) who wants me to HC the new team he will get next season.

It's on!

Rock on. If our defensive playbook works well this season, I'll copy it over. Someone else will probably have to do the game-to-game tweaking though, as I'm not sure I'll have the time.

Well everybody, I know a guy named atti (he was a WR on the Fireskins for a day and was traded to the Bandits) who wants me to HC the new team he will get next season.

It's on!

nice Kool, and we are getting closer to being full on players. Nobody from the Bandits or Fireskins who are skins fans want to join?

Archived