Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

No **** huh?

What do you have as far as a new team and have you read this thread.

My friend is a Bungels fans and if we can do this with an ES guy it would be much better.

I read through a lot of the posts when it was first started, then missed a few days on it and didnt read through all of the pages there are now. I just checked the original post to see what was updated.

As far as me being on the waiting list for a team...I just signed up last night to see where I would be (466 now) and thought I'd offer it up for this idea if it still needed a owner ....or if you wanted to see where different members would be on the list for your best chance in getting a team next season.

And if you still needed another DT I can save Rutgens for the team as well.

That's funny.

Nice run.

I guess you aren't going to slow build him though?

yeah couldn't resist putting points in agility for the acceleration...but i think I'll soft cap strenght (maybe even second cap) than first soft cap speed, followed by vision (mabye to 2nd cap). I guess I should address carrying at some point but that is the general idea from now on :)

yeah couldn't resist putting points in agility for the acceleration...but i think I'll soft cap strenght (maybe even second cap) than first soft cap speed, followed by vision (mabye to 2nd cap). I guess I should address carrying at some point but that is the general idea from now on :)

I'm building the O line.

All 5 guys play on relaxed, I put the first 15 into stamina and now I won't touch them again until the season ends.

It's boring and I wouldn't want to do it this way if that was the only player I had, but it's the best bang for the buck.

My Hogs are going to destroy people next season.

I'm building the O line.

All 5 guys play on relaxed, I put the first 15 into stamina and now I won't touch them again until the season ends.

It's boring and I wouldn't want to do it this way if that was the only player I had, but it's the best bang for the buck.

Perfect way to build. I do the same. My guys have not even used their 15 points yet. I used $$$ to bump stamina up but my focus is training and moving up stats vs levels. Playing time is good but I am looking to max out 2 categories on each guy before the end of the first year. The key is finding somewhere you get snaps but not too many. :)

Perfect way to build. I do the same. My guys have not even used their 15 points yet. I used $$$ to bump stamina up but my focus is training and moving up stats vs levels. Playing time is good but I am looking to max out 2 categories on each guy before the end of the first year. The key is finding somewhere you get snaps but not too many. :)

I think 25 will give max xp in the D leagues.

I also won't buy equipment so I can afford to train.

I'm building the O line.

This is probably the way to do it. On my slow build team (human controlled team, this is key due to PT) I didnt put a single skill point in my primary attribute until I trained to 25 or so. I then dumped my 23 points to the first soft cap and will contiune in such a fashion that by season 2 on this team we will be dominant. This first season we will be crushed but it will pay off in the end.

I'm happy to join. Send me the PM via goallineblitz for bhayesp and I'll start the player.

My preference is DT, but I'm open to other positions.

* I'm just not on ES much, which is why I asked for the GLB pm.

I read through a lot of the posts when it was first started, then missed a few days on it and didnt read through all of the pages there are now. I just checked the original post to see what was updated.

As far as me being on the waiting list for a team...I just signed up last night to see where I would be (466 now) and thought I'd offer it up for this idea if it still needed a owner ....or if you wanted to see where different members would be on the list for your best chance in getting a team next season.

And if you still needed another DT I can save Rutgens for the team as well.

I added him to the list so if you change your mind about the DT let me know.

Okay, what's the D League? I've only been focusing on my one player until now. I'm curious as to my next step and don't want to get caught doing the wrong thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. All my offers are to play in the D League.

The player is Mr Belvedere, and he is the same height as Derrick Thomas, and only one pound off of DT's playing weight. The first 15 were spent on stamina.

Does this work?

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=797127

Not sure if this is mentioned, but another good reason not to use SP's is because we will be in a better position later to know how to properly use them for season 5's algorithm's.

ok guys, it is getting further into the season and the later it gets the less a player will level up. If we can't get these final positions filled we may need to scrap the idea

Why not go with what we have and then filling the few wholes were we need to?

ok guys, it is getting further into the season and the later it gets the less a player will level up. If we can't get these final positions filled we may need to scrap the idea

Tell me which position and I'll do another player. You name it, and I'll make it!

Why not go with what we have and then filling the few wholes were we need to?

yeah i guess that is a good idea, if we are like 70% skins it is better than nothing. I know I can find guys to make players but I just wanted them to be skins fans. I have made 1 exception already for a guy who is letting me experiment with a player on his team, we are actually on a bunch of glb teams together and is a cool guy from the UK.

I just made a CB that I can use, you can see from the 1st page what we still need. I think defense has the most holes.

My wife as a FS we can add.

I will ask my sister in law if she has anyone available.

Both are Skins Fans and they are twins!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Archived