Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

yes D-league all season and try and get yuor level as high as possible (unless you can sign to some human team for 1 season to get max XPs) Basically get close to level 13 by the end of the season. (Kool, not like DD because I don't want to have a season of losing, i just want to start the 1st season out of the blocks winning)

Boost at the end of season 4 (but making sure nobody goes over 13 until they are already signed)

I agree with this. Each new player needs to play in the D league for a year. Get themselves up to level 9 to 13 depending on boosting and then the team owner can offer them contracts.

Also if the owner wants they can setup desired profiles that they want on their team based on philosophy. Rush heavy vs Pass heavy etc..... It would be great to have an extreme skins team in season 5.

So slow-building means we're saving up skill points, right?

yeah if you are playing on the D-league no use on spending the SP when you can earn more at the lower level. my suggestion is train on intense on 1 atribute until either A you run out of money or B you start earning less than .40 per night. Once you fall below .40 move on to the next thing.

Do not train any atribute that does not normally get a bump when you level up.

follow this thought the season when you spend your SP you should have 2 or 3 atributes at that soft cap.

So slow-building means we're saving up skill points, right?
yeah if you are playing on the D-league no use on spending the SP when you can earn more at the lower level. my suggestion is train on intense on 1 atribute until either A you run out of money or B you start earning less than .40 per night. Once you fall below .40 move on to the next thing.

Do not train any atribute that does not normally get a bump when you level up.

follow this thought the season when you spend your SP you should have 2 or 3 atributes at that soft cap.

Hate to do 2 in a row, but do you mean no spending skill points at all or just not putting them in SA trees? I must admit that I spent my first 15 right off the bat. Figured we all need to get on the same page! :cool:

If the thought is just to train and not spend skill points at all, hopefully that wont throw a wrench in the works for my player at least.

I probably shoulda known all this already. :doh:

try not to spend them at all if you can resist, you really get better return from your training the lower the atribute is. If during your training you see you have enough SP to get that one atribute to the soft cap, then you can spend it on that one and don't train it anymore.

Create the players any time between today and the start of the regular season, we don't want them missing any games. I have noticed most D-leagues are pretty empty now so you should get decent playing time again.

btw I updated the front page, should be 4 DE, 4 DT, 4 OG, and 4 OT (everyone has to have a backup)

if everyone is the same level we will be doingthe sub setting like the D-league so nobody gets tired.

I would also like to throw it out there if we are able to get a full team, we should also create some 100Fp players who can play ST only and just groom them to go both ways on Special teams (high blocking, tackling, strength, and Speed) but we can deal with that later.

the benefit is the starters and backups would never play special teams.

Sign me up for DE also. Me and dfitzo53 have gotten pretty damn good at building that position.

Dfitz: your call whether you want pass-rush RE or run-stuff LE.

Well I made Chewie the Wookie, he seems like more of a run-stuffer to me.

Well I made Chewie the Wookie, he seems like more of a run-stuffer to me.

That'sfine with me. I actually landed a build of 6'4" and 273 lbs, with edges in agility and speed, so I went with it. I'm more than happy to be the pass-rusher, but you already knew that. :D

BTW everyone: I will be following Robb's advice and not spending any skill points on my player this season. I would also recommend in addition to skill points, nobody wastes money or time on equipment either until next season. This will get the most out of training, and will save you flex points and cash as well, which further enhances how much you get out of training.

That'sfine with me. I actually landed a build of 6'4" and 273 lbs, with edges in agility and speed, so I went with it. I'm more than happy to be the pass-rusher, but you already knew that. :D

BTW everyone: I will be following Robb's advice and not spending any skill points on my player this season. I would also recommend in addition to skill points, nobody wastes money or time on equipment either until next season. This will get the most out of training, and will save you flex points and cash as well, which further enhances how much you get out of training.

ooops, already bought the equipment (except custom -- not enough loot).

just don't equip it then.

Alright, so let me get this right:

Do not spend skill points the whole season, boost at the end of the season (but don't spend the skill points). But doesn't this keep us from becoming more effective, getting to play more, scoring me, thus increasing XP (which is what we need to go up levels). Wouldn't spending some SP on stamina help too, especially earlier?

Archived