Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

nice Kool, and we are getting closer to being full on players. Nobody from the Bandits or Fireskins who are skins fans want to join?

I think I said before I posted the link to this thread on the Fireskins and Pipe Layers forums. I think it may have helped a little.

Perhaps everyone could post the link on their team forums if they haven't yet!

If you guys need a new player let me know. I have several players and have played GLB since the first season. This will be a new player so let me know what you need and I can roll ASAP.

edit: Looking at the OP I can make a HB seems like there is an opening.

If you guys need a new player let me know. I have several players and have played GLB since the first season. This will be a new player so let me know what you need and I can roll ASAP.

The post at the beginning of the thread shows what we still need. Thanks for helping out!

yeah just saw that and edited my post...so is a RB good for you guys? Power or Elusive? I'll get to rolling this afternoon

let me look and see what the other HB is going to be, I think power though.

to the person who mentioned a 2nd HB, I think there was another HB and they decided to make 3 O-Line guys instead

let me look and see what the other HB is going to be, I think power though.

to the person who mentioned a 2nd HB, I think there was another HB and they decided to make 3 O-Line guys instead

Cool let me know and I'll get on it. I think id perfer to give power a shot if it is available.

Warpath, we are going Power back. but I am sure over time we could tweak the build to be a fast power back, sort of how Sellers is when he gets the ball. I would love to have a guy we can catch passes also but HB passes still suck on GLB

Warpath, we are going Power back. but I am sure over time we could tweak the build to be a fast power back, sort of how Sellers is when he gets the ball. I would love to have a guy we can catch passes also but HB passes still suck on GLB

Sounds good to me...sorry i didnt read this entire thread but is this a slow build team? I'll post here when the player is ready.

well sort of, we are getting on the the D-leagues or some other team for this season and the season 5 when we get on KoolBlue's friends team (or another team if that falls through) everyone will be level 10 to 13, get signed and then boost to be 13 to 16 for the start of season 5 and being a dominant force in whatever area we go to.

I though of this to late for season 4.

Oh i see so there is no team as of now we are all joining CPU owned d-league teams until season 5 when you will potentially get the frineds team?

basically, I know it is a stretch but Kool made it seem like the team is a lock. btw how do you show being offline yet you are quick to post

Robb, I have a WR that is level 10 right now, if he's 13 next season and you still need a guy for your team, I'll join in. I also have a level 8 C and level 8 OT, they should be 13 no problem. I'll sign them as well, but I don't plan on keeping any of them for the full 10 seasons and I'm on the fence about boosting any of them.

I forgot how fast you get exp. at lower levels. Training on intense and 499 exp from my first game has me at 699 XP already!

Smitty Barbasol's first game was pretty successful. 6 tkl and a PD....energy only got down to 81. I think I might have me a pretty good LB for our team here! Been playing LOLB btw....doing a lot of coverage on passing downs. I think I may groom him towards that if that is cool with everyone.

EDIT: He is a fast mofo too...watch him stick to the TE like glue and then make the tackle.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=103689&pbp_id=982531

Warpath11 and others,

I was originally going to make my HB a power back. If we want, I can build him to be elusive instead, or we can go with two heavy hitters. Up to you guys.

You could just create him, put your 15 into stamina and then not touch the points again until the end of the season, that's what I'm doing. Figure it out later.

Just train Speed to the SC and then Vision and Carry.

Archived