Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

Man, I really wish I knew Bostic Hog was close on the waiting list, or else I wouldn't have signed my Guard with a team.

Let me know if you need me to create a player that can be signed with this team. I can create him, and then boost him to Level 4.

Do you guys need a position filled up with a backup?

Man, I really wish I knew Bostic Hog was close on the waiting list, or else I wouldn't have signed my Guard with a team.

Let me know if you need me to create a player that can be signed with this team. I can create him, and then boost him to Level 4.

Do you guys need a position filled up with a backup?

man you should have read the forums well we can give you forum access.

Just a quick update before I head to FedEx:

I am the proud owner of a new franchise:

Canadian BBB (#11) Sudbury Hitmen

Eastern Conference

WOOOOO HOOOOOO

I think we can change the name once. Get to work, Robb, recruit and do your thing.

Excellent....I have a flood of contracts! I will be back after the game!

hey send the owner a PM and explain the situation, also offer to find him a replacement (and follow up on that) and see if he will release you

i'm dumb, i already boosted; so really, my only option of being on this team is to create a new player, so if you need me to do that, i will consider it

I was thinking, maybe I could create somebody just to be raised as a kick and punt returner. I will make him and only focus on speed and agility, and then work on vision as well.

Would you guys like that?

KR/PR could be an option because I am not sure if we have anyone. Also I think until Stamina is increased we should probably keep some CPUs on the team to play special teams

Yeah, with one guy dedicated to returns, that makes it a lot easier on other people's stamina.

I won't create him just yet, I'll wait until official word, but just to get a head start on it, what do you think I should do position and build wise? I was thinking FB, with a focus on speed and agility. Then train strength and vision. Also get a little bit of carrying in there too.

Archived