Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GOAL LINE BLITZ - Extremeskins Franchise

Robbnva

Who's the better comedy lead  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better comedy lead

The more I think about it, getting Canada could be a real possibility AND that forum thread i created got a PM who wants to join our team. I took his info just in case we need his players.

We should see tomorow how much Bostic Drops on the list to get a better idea. I now have 2 guys waiting to PM me back but if we can keep everything in house that would be better. I also like that new teams get 1.5 to start because then you can build a section or 2 (with a loan) and sign everyone for bare minimum and we get a head start on the others. 2 sections means more cash :D

Again I will be finance manager to handle this stuff

Wow....a contract offer for my LB....from the Mystery Alaskans even!!

I think I will wait for our team. :)

yeah people think I was acting as your agent or something, so if anyone signs with a team that is not ours give me my 20% ;)

we should know more on Sunday probably as Bostic's number should drop into range :D

yeah me to. I am pretty sure if those teams are released in like 2 days we should be in.

1st there are some people on the list that only want USA or they only want a PRO team, plus people who have any because they don't know they can change it. The guy who got the team that had all of his players was like 400 on the list and he got an africa team when it didn't look like it was going to happen. So as long as bort releases them we are golden and we will have the advantage as all of the good guys will be taken.

As of 5pm, I am #605 on the wait list. This is funny. I've dropped 80 places in less than 24 hours, and that's without a major release of teams.

We're going to need to assemble a front office staff. I don't have the time nor the ability to manage all of this. I'll just be the owner that throws money to whoever the staff says. Gimme some good resumes, dudes! We need a GM, OC, DC, VP Finance, and scouts. We also need a pimp to provide some action for the guys!

As of 5pm, I am #605 on the wait list. This is funny. I've dropped 80 places in less than 24 hours, and that's without a major release of teams.

We're going to need to assemble a front office staff. I don't have the time nor the ability to manage all of this. I'll just be the owner that throws money to whoever the staff says. Gimme some good resumes, dudes! We need a GM, OC, DC, VP Finance, and scouts. We also need a pimp to provide some action for the guys!

If you want I will manage finance, tickets, and stadium stuff. I can also get offers out to everyone if you get a team.

when we get a team how will you notify us about contract offers etc.

check to see if your player or player is on my master list (check a few posts back) best way to do it without clicking each link is see if the player ID matches your player, if none match then I don't have your guy. Pm his link so I can add it to my master list on my computer.

I think we will get the team :D

If you want I will manage finance, tickets, and stadium stuff. I can also get offers out to everyone if you get a team.

also I can use my Defensive and Offense AI that is already set up but I would need someone else to do the scouting for me. I will tell you want I need you to look at when we get in the forums

Archived