Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chat with Chirs Cooley on NFL network now. With Fantasy video,(merged & M.E.T.)

SWFLSkins

Now that would just be silly:silly:

I was thinking about a third thread titled, Useless Threads start a drinking game for Redskins fans. But I believe the MODS would MET-it with these other two useless threads now that Cooley got dissed.

So anyway the game is to do a shot of something everytime the NFL Network mentions the Cowboys, don't drive and watch TV please. And yeah we skipped ESPN due to AA concerns with a sudden overflow of membership. :cheers:

Are you self promoting to become a moderator, or does it really concern you that a thread was started about it?

Memo to doofus:

We actually ask them membership here to police themselves. In fact, it's actually IN the rules that you agreed to abide by when you registered your account here. If that's to much for you, then this isn't the place for you. And we're ok with that.

Memo to doofus:

We actually ask them membership here to police themselves. In fact, it's actually IN the rules that you agreed to abide by when you registered your account here. If that's to much for you, then this isn't the place for you. And we're ok with that.

Dude, are you petitioning to mod or what?

Sheesh man.

Gosh.

Friggin A.

:D

Found it in another thread about Cooley being on NFL Network and then someone posted a link to the vid and its the 1st footage that come up.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8097db40

Anyways, it has Cooley in a house being built. He goes behind some dry wall. A guy throws a pass from the other side of the wall, he punches through the wall with one hand and cathes the ball. As soon as I find it I will post it. It's awesome!!!

yeah man...i've seen him do that **** when he used to play for an underground team in south america. nobody said anything about his unorthodox techniques but was later banned from the league after performing a controversial end zone celebration involving the skeletal system of a spider monkey and three pounds of unprocessed meat.

^^ See, that's why I think some of these guys we have fooled Gibbs into thinking they were his type of guys, ya know?

:applause: :applause: :applause: :2cents: :mad: :( :dallasuck :dallasuck

:point2sky

Man, he is such a ****ing cool guy. He's my current Mr. Redskin.

Got my first Redskins jersey for my birthday the other day.

#47!!! I haven't taken it off since.

My Eagle fan girlfriend and her Giant fan roommate of ours are getting tired of it quick.

Awesome, we have a kicker that can make 100-yd FGs, a QB that can hit a ball out of the air with another one to deliver two instananeous catches by receivers, and a TE that can catch balls through walls. :)

Oh, and a punter who can actually kick it 76 yards backed up in his own endzone. :)

Awesome, we have a kicker that can make 100-yd FGs, a QB that can hit a ball out of the air with another one to deliver two instananeous catches by receivers, and a TE that can catch balls through walls. :)

Oh, and a punter who can actually kick it 76 yards backed up in his own endzone. :)

Super Bowl here we come

Archived