Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley's training camp top 10

cooleyfans47

4. No hazing?

Wasn't it reported that Malcolm Kelly had to sing a song in front of all the guys?

It seems Zorn forgot to mention his No Hazing rule at the opening of training camp, not until he walked in on the singing did he let the team know.

The story about nutrients was pretty awesome :laugh:

I have to agree. That was funny as ****.

Too bad Brunell had to leave. I know it was past his time, but he seemed like a good guy. Perhaps he'll be a coach someday. :whoknows: but he will need his nutrients either way :laugh:

Love all the comments here at ES. Show some comment love to Chris about this post on the blog as well. Someone told us that this was a "forgetable" read so we are glad you guys liked it. Thanks

Tanner, maybe you could link this page in the comments section so that he can view all of the comments for those that don't make our way over there and post there.

Just a thought.

Also, I don't know that anything Chris posts is forgetable, at least not in my opinion. I'm absolutely addicted to his blog!

Tanner, maybe you could link this page in the comments section so that he can view all of the comments for those that don't make our way over there and post there.

Just a thought.

Also, I don't know that anything Chris posts is forgetable, at least not in my opinion. I'm absolutely addicted to his blog!

Done. Thanks for the idea

Archived