Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE OFFICIAL "The Dark Knight" ExtremeSkins midnight showing thread

iMeast

Alright the release of this summer's most anticipated film "The Dark Knight" is less than a week away. I got my IMAX tickets for the Knoxville, TN theater back on June 20.

Who is going for the midnight shows and who is going to see it in IMAX?

HTTR

Bought my tickets yesterday to the midnight showing at Virginia Center Commons Mall in Richmond.

Next week is going to drrrrrag.

You are telling me man. This week has been dragging so bad. It probably doesn't help that I have a "The Dark Knight" countdown widget on my MacBook Pro dashboard.

HTTR

I have something to keep me busy at work on Monday & Wednesday...Thursday though...it will feel a season of "24" because it will prove to be the longest 24 hours of my life!

I doubt I'll do a midnight showing (the closest one in my area is too long of a drive at that time of night) and at the rate tickets are going I'll settle for getting to see it on the 1st day.

i'll most likely be seeing it at midnight. wish i could see it on IMAX, but the closest one to my current location (penn state) is 2 hours away and gas is too much to drive on 4 hours worth of gas to see a movie. but i will be seeing it in IMAX once i get back to MD.

can't freaking wait!!

No. And yes, I know he's dead, so I'm not trying to disrespect him, but for some reason that decision NEVER worked for me :whoknows:

No worries, I didn't think you were trying to disrespect him or anything. I just didn't know there were people who weren't caught up in all the hype!!! Here's to hoping you see it and are happily surprised though :cheers:

I have something to keep me busy at work on Monday & Wednesday...Thursday though...it will feel a season of "24" because it will prove to be the longest 24 hours of my life!

I doubt I'll do a midnight showing (the closest one in my area is too long of a drive at that time of night) and at the rate tickets are going I'll settle for getting to see it on the 1st day.

If I hadn't seen all the season of "24" I would probably do the samething, as that is probably the best show to ever hit television waves. Well I hope nobody spoils anything before you get to see it.

Eh, I might see it. Good cast (even though for some reason Heath Ledger isn't the right choice for the Joker IMO).

I felt the same way about Ledger when I heard he was cast as the Joker. Then the first picture of him in makeup came out and I felt a little better about it. Then the prologue (first six minutes of "The Dark Knight") was shown before "I Am Legend" in IMAX theaters and I felt even better. Then all of the trailers and TV spots made me feel like he could possibly do a better job than Jack Nicholson. I hope he/it lives up to the hype the media and myself have created.

HTTR

Seeing it at midnight next Thursday at the Commonwealth 20 in Midlothian in Richmond, if anyone else is going!

Been waiting a year for this...

Dont know if I will go to the midnight show but I will catch it during the day at that very same location

Is Valley View going to have it or do I have to across town to see it?

Valley View will have it.

I prefer Tanglewood because the theater is all digital now. Much, much better picture.

I'm walking distance to Valley View though.:)

Valley View will have it.

I prefer Tanglewood because the theater is all digital now. Much, much better picture.

I'm walking distance to Valley View though.:)

I work at VV. That's why I asked. Figure I could catch it after work. :)

Archived