Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE OFFICIAL "The Dark Knight" ExtremeSkins midnight showing thread

iMeast

Valley View will have it.

I prefer Tanglewood because the theater is all digital now. Much, much better picture.

I'm walking distance to Valley View though.:)

Really? My sister lives near there and I always perfer VV. When did Tanglewood get updated? I saw Bourne there last summer.

Really? My sister lives near there and I always perfer VV. When did Tanglewood get updated? I saw Bourne there last summer.

It was updated last summer.

I've seen movies there since they switched and there is a huge difference.

So what did you think (by seeing it four time I guessing you liked it)

I haven't seen it yet. But by Saturday I will have seen it four times. I am going at midnight to the IMAX show here in Knoxville, Tenn., the next day I am going to visit my parents and my girlfriends parents are going to take us to see it, the next day my parents are going to see it and they are taking me and that night I am going to the drive-in in Bristol to see a double-feature that includes you guessed it "The Dark Knight."

I saw "Batman Begins" 6 times when it came out, and I expect to this film more. I have waited three years for this film, but in many ways I have waited 20. I have always wanted to see the Joker on the screen again since "Batman" (1989).

HTTR

Alright the release of this summer's most anticipated film "The Dark Knight" is less than a week away. I got my IMAX tickets for the Knoxville, TN theater back on June 20.

Who is going for the midnight shows and who is going to see it in IMAX?

HTTR

Am seeing it in IMAX, but won't be until the next day b/c of the drive.

(It will be a packed audience anyway).

I'll be going to the Regal cinemas in Salisbury, MD but I won't be at the midnight showing. I'll be going some time during the day on Friday.

Hopefully they'll put it in a big theater, when they showed the Friday night Hellboy 2 at 7pm they put it in one of the smaller theaters at the Regal (aud. 3).....

Archived