Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you feel about gays in the military?

Koolblue13

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

That it's hard to understand the dynamics of military life without serving.

And I'll make my point in this thread also.

I do not feel that it is my right to dictate how the military runs itself.

If they feel that homosexuals would make the military weaker in some way or more difficult to organize then their discrimination would be somewhat justified in my eyes.

However, I would hardly believe that any report coming from the military on that matter would be legit.

That it's hard to understand the dynamics of military life without serving.

True...

I did vote that I don't see the big deal tho...no I haven't served.

I would like to think that if my application was accepted way back when, I would have has the same attitude tho.

Well I guess it prevented guys from rubbing one out while on the ****ter. LOL

I only encountered two. One was when I was TAD on the Kennedy mess decks and we could just go to another bathroom and the other was in boot in Orlando, but we had 40 girls in our company so everybody was already screwing around.

We had big problems in Iraq just bunking men and women together in areas where there was sufficient privacy (getting dressed, seperate bathrooms and such).

Can't imagine such a situation where there is no privacy (i.e., for weeks at a time in a foxhole or vehicle). I see bad things happening.

And again, referring to the results of the polls so far........

We have a large majority that has never served (And they are probably libs) who think it would be a really swell idea to let gays in the military.

Problem is, you/they are the ones that are on the left and call Congressmen and Senators saying the exact same thing.

"Gee Mr Congressman, why do we still DISCRIMINATE? Just like we did the blacks.

And you know animals do it too, right? Why, by golly, if it's good enough for dogs it should be good enough for the armed services too!

And those gays have feelings. You wouldn't want to hurt them, would you?"

So a seeming majority of people are for it, based on ignorance alone. With lib media "Studies" thrown in to back them up.

Too bad a majority of Americans have never served nor would condensend to serve. Then they might know what they are talking about

Archived