Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN TV: Shaq: "Kobe how my ass taste?"

KDawg

Somewhat like LeBron talking **** about Deshawn Stevenson. :)

Lebron is the biggest ***** of them all. Period.

Just curious - with all the Imus controversy going on, there isn't one person a little ruffled by the "white boy" line? :whoknows:

No. Because I can't be as black as Shaq. Which is what the line was. He didn't say anything offensive.

Shaq...you won the title without Kobe...good job...but without D-Wade you don't you were along for the ride and Wade drove the car!

Please. And Jordan didn't win anything without Pippen. Doesn't mean he has to bow down to him or that he's better than him or anything like that. Let's see what D Fade does from here on out. IMHO, time will show that he ain't really all that great.

You're loss on the NBA as well. Missing out on some great stuff.

Damn Shaq just caught an L...he lost his police badge lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-shaq-kobe-rap&prov=ap&type=lgns

PHOENIX (AP)—Shaquille O’Neal will lose his special deputy’s badge in Maricopa County because of language he used in a rap video that mocks former teammate Kobe Bryant.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the Phoenix Suns center’s use of a racially derogatory word and other foul language left him no choice. Arpaio made Shaq a special deputy in 2006 and promoted him to colonel of his largely ceremonial posse later that year.

“I want his two badges back,” Arpaio told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “Because if any one of my deputies did something like this, they’re fired. I don’t condone this type of racial conduct.”

click link for rest of article

No. Because I can't be as black as Shaq. Which is what the line was. He didn't say anything offensive.

I could be wrong, but I thought Shaq said, "That's like a whiteboy trying to be a ****a." That's racist. Simply put. Again, I could be wrong. But, I sure as hell won't listen to that mess again. That was horrible.

I could be wrong, but I thought Shaq said, "That's like a whiteboy trying to be a ****a." That's racist. Simply put. Again, I could be wrong. But, I sure as hell won't listen to that mess again. That was horrible.

no...Shaq said, "That's like a whiteboy trying to be more n**** than me."

Not racist at all. I'm black btw. Not that it makes a difference but......

Damn Shaq just caught an L...he lost his police badge lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-shaq-kobe-rap&prov=ap&type=lgns

PHOENIX (AP)—Shaquille O’Neal will lose his special deputy’s badge in Maricopa County because of language he used in a rap video that mocks former teammate Kobe Bryant.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the Phoenix Suns center’s use of a racially derogatory word and other foul language left him no choice. Arpaio made Shaq a special deputy in 2006 and promoted him to colonel of his largely ceremonial posse later that year.

“I want his two badges back' date='” Arpaio told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “Because if any one of my deputies did something like this, they’re fired. I don’t condone this type of racial conduct.”

click link for rest of article[/quote']

Bummer I was looking forward to him someday doing undercover work for the sherrif's department. :D

Shaq doing undercover work sounds like something they would do on an episode for "Reno 911".

Has anybody seen that episode of Judge Mathis when he explains the difference between -er and -a endings? ****** was used by the slave owners in a derogatory manner but "n-word" is just a form of banter between black people or something like that

Guest sith lord
Shaq has to revive his rap career. His NBA career is pretty much over.

Shaq is the one dragging this out and always has been.

Funny how people turn it on Kobe.

Well, the man did rat him out. That's unforgivable.

It's not. People hear "white boy" and "n*****" and automatically get their panties in bunch. They just skip the whole context and meaning part. And I'm white btw.

Guest sith lord
It's not. People hear "white boy" and "n*****" and automatically get their panties in bunch. They just skip the whole context and meaning part. And I'm white btw.

Well, when someone says n***** there's malice behind it. White boy, not so much.

what shaq did was straight bush league, and for a player of his caliber I would expect more. Either way this is how it breaks down.

Kobe is going to end up being top 2 player of all time.. behind jordan...

Kobe will win championships with Bynum the same that he did with Shaq.

Shaq is going out in a very bad way... he cannot make it up the court anymore and actually made the Suns a Much worse team. May go down as one of the worst pickups in history.

Dwayne Wade carried the Heat that year as well. Shaq was along for the ride, Can shaq win without a star two guard is the questions?

Shaq is a POS and quite possibly the biggest EGO in the NBA

Yeah they did but to this date Shaq has gotten three different teams to the finals. He was the common denominator on those teams. All of those teams had a star 2 guard but he was the pivot man. And to this date, he hasn't won a thing without Shaq. Shaq has gone to the finals and won without Kobe.

Guest sith lord
what shaq did was straight bush league, and for a player of his caliber I would expect more. Either way this is how it breaks down.

Shaq is going out in a very bad way... he cannot make it up the court anymore and actually made the Suns a Much worse team. May go down as one of the worst pickups in history.

Dwayne Wade carried the Heat that year as well. Shaq was along for the ride, Can shaq win without a star two guard is the questions?

I agree with a lot of what you said but I don't know about Kobe being the second best player of all time and there's no gaurantee that the Lakers will win championships in the next few years.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

How do you know Kobe will end up being the Number 2 player of all time? Right now I don't have him even in the top 10.

Yes Bynum will cure all they will when the Championship because of Bynum? Well Bynum better be able to put up 40 points because LA lost by 39 in a deciding game.

The West is way too strong to say with any certainty that LA will even make it to the Championship game again during Kobe's career let alone win it. I'm sure the Spurs, Hornets and Jazz will have something to say about that.

I feel Shaq took the high road for an extremely long time. He could have easily blasted Kobe while he's trial in Colorado was going on ... but he didn't.

If what Shaq said was true that Kobe ratted him out and ultimately caused his divorce than I think this is small in comparison to what I would have done.

You're right. It makes no difference at all that you're black. It is racist what Shaq said.

Archived