Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN TV: Shaq: "Kobe how my ass taste?"

KDawg

what shaq did was straight bush league, and for a player of his caliber I would expect more. Either way this is how it breaks down.

<<So you don't expect more of Kobe not to bring up Shaq's name in his ordeal in the 1st place.>>

Kobe is going to end up being top 2 player of all time.. behind jordan...

<<Like someone said, thats your opinion making Kobe #2 all time. I disagree big time with you on that.>>

Kobe will win championships with Bynum the same that he did with Shaq.

<<Until he wins them we won't know.>>

Shaq is going out in a very bad way... he cannot make it up the court anymore and actually made the Suns a Much worse team. May go down as one of the worst pickups in history.

<< We'll see with the Suns next year.>>

Dwayne Wade carried the Heat that year as well. Shaq was along for the ride, Can shaq win without a star two guard is the questions?

<< Most times you have a Bat Man and Robin to win Championships. Shaq for the most part was Bat man on all the sqauds he got to the finals. The thing is Shaq like centers do't grow on trees. Superstar 2 guards do. Shaq in his prime could win with Kobe, T-Mac, Iverson, Lebron, Healthy Penny etc. You just don't find people with Shaq's size and ability walking around everyday.>.

Shaq is a POS and quite possibly the biggest EGO in the NBA

<< i think that title goes to Kobe IMO.>>

I am positive that it wasn't ONLY kobes comments that caused shaq to get divorced. As arrogant and self absorbed as he is. i am sure he has been ignoring his wife for years. That being said... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kichen. Shaq should have been more discreet about his actions, and by the way Kobe didn't rat out shaq first, there was a book written about NBA players, Mutombo, Ewing, and Shaq were in the book. In one section they talked about shaq grabbing a woman by the throat and telling her to shut up, they featured it on ESPN years before the Kobe thing.

Shaqs rep as a woman abuser and cheating husband has been around before kobe said what he said. I think most idiot shaq fans are folled by his joking persona...

if things are not 100 percent him... he throws everyone under the bus... and he has done it every single time.

Shaq is a reasonalby skilled Big man, who just happend to be the biggest the league has seen, and he also benefited from always being on the best team and having the best guards in the league. (wade, Kobe)

To say that its right for Shaq to throw a cheapshot at Kobe, and blaming him for his divorce is very ignorant.

Shaq needs to just retire and go concentrate on not being a horrible husband, father, and human being.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

How do you know Kobe will end up being the Number 2 player of all time? Right now I don't have him even in the top 10.

Yes Bynum will cure all they will when the Championship because of Bynum? Well Bynum better be able to put up 40 points because LA lost by 39 in a deciding game.

The West is way too strong to say with any certainty that LA will even make it to the Championship game again during Kobe's career let alone win it. I'm sure the Spurs, Hornets and Jazz will have something to say about that.

I feel Shaq took the high road for an extremely long time. He could have easily blasted Kobe while he's trial in Colorado was going on ... but he didn't.

If what Shaq said was true that Kobe ratted him out and ultimately caused his divorce than I think this is small in comparison to what I would have done.

Guest sith lord
I am positive that it wasn't ONLY kobes comments that caused shaq to get divorced. As arrogant and self absorbed as he is. i am sure he has been ignoring his wife for years. That being said... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kichen. Shaq should have been more discreet about his actions, and by the way Kobe didn't rat out shaq first, there was a book written about NBA players, Mutombo, Ewing, and Shaq were in the book. In one section they talked about shaq grabbing a woman by the throat and telling her to shut up, they featured it on ESPN years before the Kobe thing.

Shaqs rep as a woman abuser and cheating husband has been around before kobe said what he said. I think most idiot shaq fans are folled by his joking persona...

if things are not 100 percent him... he throws everyone under the bus... and he has done it every single time.

Shaq is a reasonalby skilled Big man, who just happend to be the biggest the league has seen, and he also benefited from always being on the best team and having the best guards in the league. (wade, Kobe)

To say that its right for Shaq to throw a cheapshot at Kobe, and blaming him for his divorce is very ignorant.

Shaq needs to just retire and go concentrate on not being a horrible husband, father, and human being.

I said a long time ago that haq was a phoney and got BLASTED for it. He just knows how to play the media.

If you read through my post again you'll see that I said nothing about me being a "idiot shaq fan". So I would appreciate it if you didn't insinuit that I am an idiot.

Secondly, you lose all basketball credibility when you say Shaq is a "reasonably skilled big man". He is arguably the greatest big man to ever play the game. And before you get all razzled by that statement please notice I said arguably. Yes he is very big but he its not like he is the biggest guy on the face of the earth. What makes him so good is that he is EXTREMELY agile for a man his size. Most guys his size can barely walk straight let alone play 80 games of basketball for 13 years. And how good was Wade before Shaq got there? How many playoff wins did the Heat have before he got there? The Heat were the best team in the league before he got there? Really?

Third, what makes you think Kobe is this angel you are making him out to be? I mean he did cheat on his wife also right? So if all things are equal, cheater vs. cheater, one cheater snitched ... the other cheater made a hilarious hook at the other's expense. I say that's fair.

Sorry I don't look at his agility as his "skill" What I and anyone else who has either played ball at a high level, or coached it considers skill is his moves, footwork, fundamentals, etc. Agility goes wtih his Extreme size and strengh, which has NOTHING to do with Skill. If it did there would have been a lot of players you have never heard about (dominting the NBA right now)

The greatest skilled Big man of our time is FAR and away Tim Duncan. Before Duncan is was Olajowan, Ewing, Robinson. As far as Im concerned Shaq has never dedicated himself to learning the proper footwork, or post moves to fully reach the levels of those 4. All shaq has done is commit offensive fouls, walk every time he touches the ball, and make the easiest thing in the world "shooting free throws" look like its being performed by a special olympics athlete.

I believe wade was in is 3rd or 4th year in the league when they won. He did enough to garner Finals MVP honors... i guess thats enough. Didn't say Heat were better before shaq, however Shaq has never won without a great guard.

So with all of that said.. i stand by my statement that you are a shaq loving IDIOT.

Kobe cheated, but didn't blame anyone for it. he just bought his girl a big ring and told her to get over it. If shaq had game.. he couldve done the same.

and stop using the word "Snitch" Melo

If you read through my post again you'll see that I said nothing about me being a "idiot shaq fan". So I would appreciate it if you didn't insinuit that I am an idiot.

Secondly, you lose all basketball credibility when you say Shaq is a "reasonably skilled big man". He is arguably the greatest big man to ever play the game. And before you get all razzled by that statement please notice I said arguably. Yes he is very big but he its not like he is the biggest guy on the face of the earth. What makes him so good is that he is EXTREMELY agile for a man his size. Most guys his size can barely walk straight let alone play 80 games of basketball for 13 years. And how good was Wade before Shaq got there? How many playoff wins did the Heat have before he got there? The Heat were the best team in the league before he got there? Really?

Third, what makes you think Kobe is this angel you are making him out to be? I mean he did cheat on his wife also right? So if all things are equal, cheater vs. cheater, one cheater snitched ... the other cheater made a hilarious hook at the other's expense. I say that's fair.

If any team he's been on was the best in the league, its because Shaq was on it.

whatever... That girl didn't have a problem until she figured out she could get some money out of it.

nothing tons of pro athletes haven't done....

girl was a s*** that has been proven.:2cents:

LOL...Kobe did a little more than cheat on his wife

Sorry I don't look at his agility as his "skill" What I and anyone else who has either played ball at a high level, or coached it considers skill is his moves, footwork, fundamentals, etc. Agility goes wtih his Extreme size and strengh, which has NOTHING to do with Skill. If it did there would have been a lot of players you have never heard about (dominting the NBA right now)

The greatest skilled Big man of our time is FAR and away Tim Duncan. Before Duncan is was Olajowan, Ewing, Robinson. As far as Im concerned Shaq has never dedicated himself to learning the proper footwork, or post moves to fully reach the levels of those 4. All shaq has done is commit offensive fouls, walk every time he touches the ball, and make the easiest thing in the world "shooting free throws" look like its being performed by a special olympics athlete.

I believe wade was in is 3rd or 4th year in the league when they won. He did enough to garner Finals MVP honors... i guess thats enough. Didn't say Heat were better before shaq, however Shaq has never won without a great guard.

So with all of that said.. i stand by my statement that you are a shaq loving IDIOT.

Kobe cheated, but didn't blame anyone for it. he just bought his girl a big ring and told her to get over it. If shaq had game.. he couldve done the same.

and stop using the word "Snitch" Melo

Why should I stop using the word snitch? That is what he did right? Any MAN knows you don't drag another man down because you got into trouble. That is in the Man laws ... look it up.

But in the post before you stated how evil Shaq was because he was cheating on his wife. But when Kobe does it its ok?

You are taking it way too personal. Did Shaq do something to you? Did he get at your girl/wife? Are you sweet on Kobe? Do you know how Kobe's ass tastes? :laugh:

written by -- Idiot Shaq fan :laugh:

QUOTE]

Didn't Kobe throw your boy Bynum under the bus too before the season started? Saying he wasn't good enough to help them make it to the Championship? He wanted him to trade him. How is Kobe going to win a championship with Bynum if Kobe wants him traded?

Hmmmm ... Kobe = Cheater ... Shaq = Cheater .... Kobe = throws teammates under the bus .... Shaq = throws teammates under the bus.

Very similiar yet you hate Shaq ... (In) Love with Kobe. Ok I guess I get it now. :D

Guest sith lord
:laugh: You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. :laugh:

Are you gonna sit there and compare white boy to n*****?

Archived