Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN TV: Shaq: "Kobe how my ass taste?"

KDawg

Sometimes being the bigger man is very overrated. Kobe crossed the line ... how can any man trust you after you do something like that. I'm all for being the bigger man in most situations but in this one I have no problem with Shaq voicing his side in a freestyle. I thought it was funny and it was a quick jab at Kobe that Shaq hadn't forgotten ... he knows exactly what kind of man Kobe is. So Kobe ... "Tell me how my ass taste!!!" :laugh:

my memory's a bit fuzzy, but didnt' Shaq's team get swept in the first round?

Yep ... after he took three different teams to the NBA finals and won Championship rings with two of those teams. For a grand total of 4 Championships. There are a couple of players in the NBA that have a right to be ****y if/when they want to ... Tim Duncan is one and Shaq is another. They have both produced. There are too many Championship teams in the last decade that didn't have either one of them on the team.

my memory's a bit fuzzy, but didnt' Shaq's team get swept in the first round?

Yeah they did but to this date Shaq has gotten three different teams to the finals. He was the common denominator on those teams. All of those teams had a star 2 guard but he was the pivot man. And to this date, he hasn't won a thing without Shaq. Shaq has gone to the finals and won without Kobe.

You guys are dumb... Shaq was cheating on his wife. Now if Shaq wasn't actually cheating on his wife I'd feel different about this, but the fact of the matter is Shaq was cheating on his wife, and that's why he ended up getting a divorce.

Now I'm not really a Kobe defender, but Shaq is blaming Kobe when he should be pointing the finger at himself...

You guys are dumb... Shaq was cheating on his wife. Now if Shaq wasn't actually cheating on his wife I'd feel different about this, but the fact of the matter is Shaq was cheating on his wife, and that's why he ended up getting a divorce.

Now I'm not really a Kobe defender, but Shaq is blaming Kobe when he should be pointing the finger at himself...

Slim are you for real? You gotta be kiddin right? So you're saying man to man that you'd snitch to your boy's wife if he was cheating? :doh: Whether Shaq was cheating or not isn't the point. I know one thing, the divorce talk didn't happen until Kobe opened his mouth.

Guest sith lord

I don't care what Stephen A says, there's some malice behind this. And Kobe, how my ass taste? Where that come from?

Kobe rating Shaq out is against the unwritten Man Law.

Kobe is one of the dumbest people on earth. 1st he rawdoga a girl that works at the hotel desk, didn't he learn anything from Magic J. Then he wants bring Shaq's name into the mess when he had absolutely nothing to do with what happened.

I applaud Shaq's efforts even though his flow is terrible, but he put Kobe on blast real nice.

Guest sith lord
Kobe rating Shaq out is against the unwritten Man Law.

Kobe is one of the dumbest people on earth. 1st he rawdoga a girl that works at the hotel desk, didn't he learn anything from Magic J. Then he wants bring Shaq's name into the mess when he had absolutely nothing to do with what happened.

I applaud Shaq's efforts even though his flow is terrible, but he put Kobe on blast real nice.

Agreed. There's only a few things worst than a rat. With that being said, Shaq is making himself the bad guy in all of this because he's kicking a man when he's down.

LOL. I mean seriously, is he trying to tell us something?

Yeah, b/c Kobe accused Shaq of screwing around in CO- that's why Shaq is now divorced (about midway in the rap Shaq mentions it).

Shaq is now kind of rubbing the Finals loss in his face that Kobe hasn't been able to win w/o Shaq.

It might of been in good fun, but I think it's pretty clear Shaq still has some issues with Kobe.

Why don't these 2 just get a steel cage and have at it?

Shaq...you won the title without Kobe...good job...but without D-Wade you don't you were along for the ride and Wade drove the car!

Kobe...you are one of the reasons I really don't watch the NBA anymore.

Agreed. There's only a few things worst than a rat. With that being said, Shaq is making himself the bad guy in all of this because he's kicking a man when he's down.

Well Kobe is down in terms of recently losing the finals but Shaq coulda been real spiteful had he lit Kobe up during the trial. Peope forget Shaq found out while Kobe's fate was still up in the air. Shaq didn't come at Kobe during the trial when he could've. Thats the time when Kobe was really down.

Archived