Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama, November 1999, Obama cocaine use, gay sex

RedskinsFanInTX

If you weren't confirmed, then you would need to be before you could say you were Catholic. If you weren't married in a Catholic Church, you might be forced to "remarry" inside a Catholic Church (after confirmation). These are questions about you being Catholic. The Catholics are extremely rigorous in their documentation. I don't know how rigorous TUCC is (or was when BHO was baptized). However, producing such a document would end the debate entirely. It's like the Birth Certificate debate... It shouldn't be difficult, so producing it shouldn't be a problem.

You don't have to talk about this issue if you just produce the documentation and be done with it.

As a Presbyterian, I have no documented proof of anything.

If I did at one point, I no longer have it.

Obama isn't Catholic, who says his church has any type of paperwork that he could possibly produce.

I think asking him to "prove" he's Christian is ridiculous, I wouldn't care if he wasn't.

I was thinking about that issue of proof and I think it would be very difficult for me to prove that I was Jewish. I don't know if there's much in the way of documentation out there. I'm pretty secular and so I'd probably fail a quiz on the torah. I speak few words of Hebrew. I believe that the synogogue where I had my bar mitzvah no longer exists. We probably have some pictures of me in Jewish looking apparrel, but those aren't proof, anyone with photoshop or advanced notice can rig something like that.

How do you prove your faith, the disposition of your soul.

Surely, not with a piece of paper.

As a Presbyterian, I have no documented proof of anything.

If I did at one point, I no longer have it.

Obama isn't Catholic, who says his church has any type of paperwork that he could possibly produce.

I think asking him to "prove" he's Christian is ridiculous, I wouldn't care if he wasn't.

The issue isn't whether or not he is a Christian... He says he was baptized and while some are ignorant of the process, it is probably easy enough to prove and there USUALLY is documentation.

Regardless, some people have asked for this documentation. I have not. I just think it is easy enough to refute this so why wouldn't you? Also, provide his Birth Certificate... This stuff is standard. Either explain why you don't have the documentation, or just provide it. If you don't at least address the issue, it looks like you have something to hide.

The issue isn't whether or not he is a Christian... He says he was baptized and while some are ignorant of the process, it is probably easy enough to prove and there USUALLY is documentation.

Regardless, some people have asked for this documentation. I have not. I just think it is easy enough to refute this so why wouldn't you? Also, provide his Birth Certificate... This stuff is standard. Either explain why you don't have the documentation, or just provide it. If you don't at least address the issue, it looks like you have something to hide.

Who has asked for it besides neo-cons on ES who want to label him as the Anti-Christ?

I'm sure someone has seen his birth certificate, you have to be born in the US to be President, I'm sure someone checked that.

How do you prove your faith, the disposition of your soul.

Surely, not with a piece of paper.

Obviously, the question isn't whether or not he is a faithful Christian... The question is whether or not he truly converted. A paper would provide evidence that he converted. We will never know the depth of his conversion, but few would have actual ground to argue on that issue. The ones who actually could debate this issue would be too pious to touch it. It's simple really... He claims to have been baptized. I'd like to see a document, or a reasonable explanation on why a document wasn't provided. That should completely end all discussion, and I'd like to avoid hearing about this as much as the rest of you.

I'm not voting for Barack Obama based on other issues, but I'd like to hear him answer all character questions.

Who has asked for it besides neo-cons on ES who want to label him as the Anti-Christ?

I'm sure someone has seen his birth certificate, you have to be born in the US to be President, I'm sure someone checked that.

I don't know about the anti-Christ issue... People argue that he was at one point Muslim and since we were attacked by fanatics of the Islamic persuasion and because the Church he attended for 20 years is anti-semitic and has a relationship with Louis Farrakhan, they want to verify that he truly converted from the Muslim faith.

The Birth Certificate should be simple to prove... He should knock that one out quickly.

You want to quiet the talk on this? Produce the documentation and be done with it. Otherwise, sit back, look guilty and call it a "distraction".

I don't know about the anti-Christ issue... People argue that he was at one point Muslim and since we were attacked by fanatics of the Islamic persuasion and because the Church he attended for 20 years is anti-semitic and has a relationship with Louis Farrakhan, they want to verify that he truly converted from the Muslim faith.

The Birth Certificate should be simple to prove... He should knock that one out quickly.

You want to quiet the talk on this? Produce the documentation and be done with it. Otherwise, sit back, look guilty and call it a "distraction".

I think you're being a little extreme, I don't know of anyone (not even FOX) who is still perpetuating this rumor. I agree with your point, but I don't think Obama looks guilty at all.

Can you explain this Muslim thing? He lived in Indonesia from 6-10, that's all I see. He even went to Catholic schools there...

I think you're being a little extreme, I don't know of anyone (not even FOX) who is still perpetuating this rumor. I agree with your point, but I don't think Obama looks guilty at all.

I didn't "perpetuate" the rumor... Larry brought it up because he is in a temporary state of mental illness (I hope)... I merely recommend the quickest and surest way of dealing with the rumor. It's also related to his "Birth Certificate" that is in the news a lot lately.

To continue the story, I wasn't confirmed and I am not a practicing Catholic and do not intend on getting married in a Cathiolic church. But I could still convince people I am Catholic with a peice of paper. So what does it matter if Obama has a peice of paper or not? The judgement has been made, I doubt anyone who wants proof is going to change their mind on the man because of something so trivial.

Actually, you couldn't.

You could convince them you were baptized in the Catholic Church. To convince somebody you were really Catholic, you'd need at least a Conformation Certificate.

Actually, you couldn't.

You could convince them you were baptized in the Catholic Church. To convince somebody you were really Catholic, you'd need at least a Conformation Certificate.

Whatever, the fact remains, People that want and need proof that Obama is a card carrying member, aren't going to vote for him either way. This is an exercise is futility.

Can you explain this Muslim thing? He lived in Indonesia from 6-10, that's all I see. He even went to Catholic schools there...

He also went to a Muslim public school at that time too... According to his book at least.

Regardless, here is a NY Times article that talks about one perspective on this subject:

NY Times: President Apostate?

Here is also an article by Daniel Pipes:

Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood

Again, I am not saying he is still Muslim. I'd like to see a record of his baptism if it exists, that is all. The people who get bent out of shape at the very thought of me asking for documented proof aren't reasonable. I'd also like to see his birth certificate and what name he was born under. We should be able to know as much as possible about any man who wants to become POTUS.

Whatever, the fact remains, People that want and need proof that Obama is a card carrying member, aren't going to vote for him either way. This is an exercise is futility.

How do you know? Producing such documentation might make people realize that they were completely wrong about the guy and totally change their opinion... Certainly, it would remove one more bit of criticism that wouldn't need to be discussed any further. All you need is to produce the documentation and be done with it.

I didn't "perpetuate" the rumor... Larry brought it up because he is in a temporary state of mental illness (I hope)... I merely recommend the quickest and surest way of dealing with the rumor. It's also related to his "Birth Certificate" that is in the news a lot lately.

http://www.google.com/search?q=obama+birth+certificate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Sites that have something posted about Obamas birth certificate:

www.danielpipes.org

conservablogs.com

a11news.com

www.gaywired.com

No CNN/MSNBC/FOX/NYT/AP...

I don't think its in the news a lot lately.

It doesnt seem like its a big deal to just release it but I can't blame them for not doing so.

Again, I am not saying he is still Muslim. I'd like to see a record of his baptism if it exists, that is all. The people who get bent out of shape at the very thought of me asking for documented proof aren't reasonable. I'd also like to see his birth certificate and what name he was born under. We should be able to know as much as possible about any man who wants to become POTUS.

nah, they're reasonable. it's a bell curve and you're on the far end buddy. why don't you hold your breath waiting for people to agree with you?

Archived