Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama, November 1999, Obama cocaine use, gay sex

RedskinsFanInTX

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/08/larry-sinclair-national-press-club-washington-dc-june-18-2008-allegations-obama-november-1999-obama-cocaine-use-gay-sex/

Larry Sinclair has announced that he will appear at the National Press Club in Washington DC on June 18, 2008. Larry Sinclair has alleged that he and Obama used drugs and engaged in gay sex in November 1999.

I have been researching Obama and following the Larry Sinclair story. Just last week Sinclair was in Washington, where he visited the DNC, spoke to many Democrats, was interviewed several times and told his story to many in the press as well as Hillary supporters. Sinclair even met Greata Von Sustern. Sinclair’s story is not an isolated event and did not occur in a vacuum.........

Is there truth to this? I don't know. With the main stream media cover it and do the research? I will be shocked if they do.

Is there truth to this? I don't know. With the main stream media cover it and do the research? I will be shocked if they do.

everything on the internet is true.

even blogs about completely random and unfounded accusations of gay sex, mafia hits, and the down low.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/08/larry-sinclair-national-press-club-washington-dc-june-18-2008-allegations-obama-november-1999-obama-cocaine-use-gay-sex/

Has to be bogus. If there were anything to this, Hillary would still be in the race ... don't think for a second her million-dollar research team hadn't checked this out.

The GOP knows it has no hope of beating Obama on issues, their only way is to attack him personally and hope that casting him as somehow 'sinister' will stick because he's black and has a funny name.

Expect one of these about-to-be-revealed 'revelations' about every 2 weeks. Rumors are VERY powerful. Most people are not well informed and can be influenced by the 'hey, did you hear' from someone they know.

He (Larry Sinclair) failed two polygraph tests concerning his allegations. An ex-con with black male or blackmail on his mind.

:applause: :applause:

Good to know. I knew this was fake and this guy is looking for his moment in the spotlight, but didn't know that he is a proven full of ish d-bag.

who cares if it is? Even if he was taking bump shots everyday of this election campaign, it would not equal the amount of cocaine George W Bush has done ins his lifetime.

And where Obama puts his thingy to get his rocks off in no way affects his ability to be President. I don't care what anyone does behind closed doors, even the leaders of my country, so long as whatever they are doing is consentual by both (or all) parties involved.

who cares if it is? Even if he was taking bump shots everyday of this election campaign, it would not equal the amount of cocaine George W Bush has done ins his lifetime.

And where Obama puts his thingy to get his rocks off in no way affects his ability to be President. I don't care what anyone does behind closed doors, even the leaders of my country, so long as whatever they are doing is consentual by both (or all) parties involved.

Yeah except it would matter. Cocaine use isn't cool and a majority of the country hates gays (or is at least ant-gay), so it would be a big deal.

Plus that would mean he was cheating on his wife, with a dude. Also not cool.

He (Larry Sinclair) failed two polygraph tests concerning his allegations. An ex-con with black male or blackmail on his mind.

:applause: :laugh:

I'm not a Obama supporter and even I dont believe this story. Ah the things people will say or do to get on TV

When did Bush decide he was running for a third term?

So you don't care if Terrance and Phillip are having sex with a 12 yr old boy?

heheheh

oh man

here's an analysis of Mr. Sinclair - from a heavily right-wing website - that did some investigation into the background of this two-bit con man.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/04/larry-sinclair-obama-accusers-murky-past/

a highlight

"In his 2004 affidavit, Larry, in an effort to quash a 2001 theft and forgery warrant from the state of Colorado, wrote:

1. Defendant is disabled with severe spine injury and nerve damage in upper and lower extremities

2. Defendant is terminally ill.

3. Defendant’s sole support and means of support has been Social Security Supplemental Income disability payments until receiving notice that July 30, 2004, that said payments were being halted due to the belief the defendant is fleeing to avoid prosecution.

We won’t go into the rest of Larry’s affidavit but we highly recommend it as rather “enlightening” as Sinclair claims that in 2000 he was living with a Mexican male whose sister and husband were known drug dealers, (according to Larry). That Larry was at an auto auction with his Mexican roommate in October of 1999, that Larry admits depositing checks into his bank account, the ones that his accuser claims he forged and then stole.

And yet, according to Larry, one month later he’s in Chicago in a rented limo, meeting with a State Representative Barack Obama, who’s so smitten with Sinclair he runs out and procures crack cocaine, has oral sex, and goes to a motel in Gurnee, Illinois.

This past week Sinclair has added a new allegation, that he was in communication with the now deceased gay choir master of Obama’s church, Donald Young, and that Obama and Young were past lovers.

Young is dead and cannot counter Sinclair’s allegations."

Oh, heres another good one.

http://deathby1000papercuts.blogspot.com/2008/04/larry-sinclair-new-allegations-of-gay.html

Rather than prove prior allegations against Senator Obama, of illicit gay sex and illegal drugs, Larry Sinclair has added new allegations, of "other gay lovers" and murder, that Obama was lovers with Donald Young, the murdered gay choir master at the Senator's church and that Larry... has proof.

We find this newest accusation from Sinclair about Obama and Donald Young quite interesting. Sinclair never mentioned Donald Young and Obama in his original video on Youtube back in January. Sinclair's original accusations were that in 1999, Larry's limo driver introduced Larry to then State Representative Barack Obama. That Obama allegedly procured cocaine for their use while the two participated in gay sex, one night in the limo, another in an "upscale" Choice motel in Gurnee, Illinois.

Now it seems that Sinclair has been sitting on "information", sort of like Little Miss Muffet on her tuppet, or the spider spinning his web, we're not sure which, where he claims he tried to turn info over to the Chicago Police pertaining to the murder of Donald Young and that Young and Obama were lovers. Sinclair claims he had had discussions with Young before the choir master's murder back December. Sinclair never included this info in his videos on Youtube, it's only recently that Sinclair made these claims about Obama and Young, claims which keep Sinclair spinning his web of accusations against Senator Obama in the semi-public eye.

Another funny thing about this story.

Sinclair claims he had a drug crazed one night stand with a black guy in 1999, and five years later, he suddenly realized that it was Barack Obama. There's a positive identification for ya. :laugh:

Even FreeRepublic posters think this is a scam, and they hate Obama more than ANYONE.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1975551/posts

everything on the internet is true.

even blogs about completely random and unfounded accusations of gay sex, mafia hits, and the down low.

Should we ignore this?

After all they never proved Bill Clinton is a womanizer.

Who cares if in June 2005, Obama and Tony Rezko purchased adjoining parcels in Kenwood. The state's junior senator paid $1.65 million for a Georgian revival mansion, while Rezko paid $625,000 for the adjacent, undeveloped lot. Both closed on their properties on the same day. Last January, aiming to increase the size of his sideyard, Obama paid Rezko $104,500 for a strip of his land.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/124171,CST-NWS-obama05.article

Archived