Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama, November 1999, Obama cocaine use, gay sex

RedskinsFanInTX

What does it say about us that Obama is the anti-christ seems to have a lot more traction than this story?

I don't know why I'm aksing, but it strikes me as an interesting social phenomenon. I am glad that there seems to be a line somewhere.

All the idiot-hate on Obama will likely dilute the valid questions reasonable opponents of his candidacy may have including those that arise in the future. While we should all follow our own conscience ("conciousness" is a much more debatable term when applied to many), I am aware of an effect that occurs with some people, particularly those in the middle on matters, where they are driven more to one position over the other not as much by the quality of that "side"s arguments as by the cacaphony of foolishness that becomes identifed with the other "side." It's a subtle but real dynamic.

Separately, maybe the tailgate is finally hitting it's max-retard level this politcal season, and we may need to make one mega-fool thread to merge qualifying worthy offerings on any candidate or topic. :)

And where Obama puts his thingy to get his rocks off in no way affects his ability to be President. I don't care what anyone does behind closed doors, even the leaders of my country, so long as whatever they are doing is consentual by both (or all) parties involved.

Even if it is a sheep?:laugh:

Separately, maybe the tailgate is finally hitting it's max-retard level this politcal season, and we may need to make one mega-fool thread to merge qualifying worthy offerings on any candidate or topic. :)

Ahhh welcome to "Off-Season Hell".

Should we ignore this?

After all they never proved Bill Clinton is a womanizer.

Who cares if in June 2005, Obama and Tony Rezko purchased adjoining parcels in Kenwood. The state's junior senator paid $1.65 million for a Georgian revival mansion, while Rezko paid $625,000 for the adjacent, undeveloped lot. Both closed on their properties on the same day. Last January, aiming to increase the size of his sideyard, Obama paid Rezko $104,500 for a strip of his land.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/124171,CST-NWS-obama05.article

This is called changing the subject to deflect criticism.

Start a thread on Rezko if you want to. We are still discussing the merits of the allegations in the initial post.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/08/larry-sinclair-national-press-club-washington-dc-june-18-2008-allegations-obama-november-1999-obama-cocaine-use-gay-sex/

Is there truth to this? I don't know. With the main stream media cover it and do the research? I will be shocked if they do.

To believe this, to even entertain this as reality requires a suspension of reasonable incredulity...

Obama has been veted as state senator, as federal senator, by the Clintons for President... You think any of those folks would have missed something this selacious?

This has swift boat written all over it..

Start a thread on Rezko if you want to. We are still discussing the merits of the allegations in the initial post.

But when the Obama takes a page out of the Bush give away tax plan, it was just peachy to get off track and I didn't see a single Obama supporter try and get it back on.:rolleyes:

Yeah these guys fail the lowest believable standard.... I mean they reffer to Obama as the "Emisary of the Devil" in the title of another article...

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/09/obama-emissary-of-the-devil-reverend-manning-hillary-supporters-hold-on-to-your-delgates-democratic-party-and-obama-hijacked-the-nomination-june-6-2008/

Obama has many documented ties to crime and corruption in Chicago and Illinois, including Tony Rezko, who was convicted on 16 of 24 counts of corruption.

This is a fact. This was not changing the subject to deflect criticism. it is part of the story.

This is a fact. This was not changing the subject to deflect criticism. it is part of the story.

What story?

The "overall Obama story?" Sure, I guess.

It has nothing to do with this con man's allegations of gay sex and drug use by Obama in 1999. Which is what you posted about and what we were talking about.

Why don't I just post about how Obama had a nice cross-over dribble when he was playing high school basketball, because it is just about as relevant.

What story?

The "overall Obama story?" Sure, I guess.

It has nothing to do with this con man's allegations of gay sex and drug use by Obama in 1999. Which is what you posted about and what we were talking about.

Why don't I just post about how Obama had a nice cross-over dribble when he was playing high school basketball, because it is just about as relevant.

You should probably change your location, San Fran gives you away as a Commie...and they probably think you're gay.

I should put mine back to Blacksburg, nice conservative small town...then maybe they'd listen to me.

:laugh:

The internet has completely destroyed the concept of "reputable source" forever.

I don't know if that's sad or funny.

Both, I guess.

I seem to recall that some crazy woman alleged that George Bush raped her. The story got a little play in far left crazy circles, then went away.

this thread makes me crave warm buttery milk biscuits.

heres a name for the thread "max-retard political thread mega merge" and we should have a vote at the end of november as to which thread was the worst of the worst.

Archived