Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone notice that knock offs are fitted really weird? I don't have a lot of money so I bought a $40 knock off on Amazon RG3 jersey with the sewn on numbers. I used to wear XL reebok jerseys. The 2xl reeboks were like wearing a dress they were so big. I heard the Nikes were more fitted so I bought a 2xl, and it's loose in the sleeves but super tight in the mid section.

It just fits weird. I guess I can't complain cus it's a knock off. It just seems like whoever made it didn't do it right.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to everyone sharing their collections and information on jerseys from the past and present. It's all great! I recently picked up a Ricky Sanders jersey for my grandfather and wanted to share photos in hopes of figuring out exactly what it is while learning a little more about vintage jerseys. 

20140712_152640.jpg

20140712_152835.jpg

20140712_152731.jpg

20140712_152706.jpg

20140712_152743.jpg

20140712_152808.jpg

20140712_152824.jpg

20140712_153134.jpg

20140712_153118.jpg

20140712_153147.jpg

I'd love to hear thoughts from you all. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

There are currently two Osaka patched jerseys on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261568215619?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261568228256?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

I post this now since they have gone well beyond what I would pay....I was interested early on though.

There are currently two Osaka patched jerseys on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261568215619?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261568228256?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

I post this now since they have gone well beyond what I would pay....I was interested early on though.

The seller is "JacobsMom" I wonder if Jake is aware of this?

These would be nice for a jersey collector, I like the Osaka patch and the 70th anniversary patch. However $400 is a little steep for Delbert Cowsette and Bryan Johnson.

Had a question for you gurus out there. I'm sure it's probably already been brought up in this thread but not sure. Does anyone have any tips for cleaning throwbacks? I have a Reebok Sammy Baugh, dark shade of burgundy, stitched lettering and numbers, and a 91 Edition Mitchell and Ness White Charles Mann with the non stitched pressed numbering and lettering that have developed a little bit of dirt over some time. Considered going to the dry cleaners but I'm pretty nervous about putting it in someone else's hands just because of the sentimental value. I love those jerseys and I'd absolutely flip if something happened to them under someone else's care. Maybe someone can talk me off of that ledge lol. But right now I'm more of the mindset of I trust myself. I've read and been told some of the keys are to turn the jersey inside out, use Woolite, and use cold water. My washer is an older model so it has the center post so I'm wary about using it because I don't want it to wrap around and ruin the stitching. Any words of advice?

Had a question for you gurus out there. I'm sure it's probably already been brought up in this thread but not sure. Does anyone have any tips for cleaning throwbacks? I have a Reebok Sammy Baugh, dark shade of burgundy, stitched lettering and numbers, and a 91 Edition Mitchell and Ness White Charles Mann with the non stitched pressed numbering and lettering that have developed a little bit of dirt over some time. Considered going to the dry cleaners but I'm pretty nervous about putting it in someone else's hands just because of the sentimental value. I love those jerseys and I'd absolutely flip if something happened to them under someone else's care. Maybe someone can talk me off of that ledge lol. But right now I'm more of the mindset of I trust myself. I've read and been told some of the keys are to turn the jersey inside out, use Woolite, and use cold water. My washer is an older model so it has the center post so I'm wary about using it because I don't want it to wrap around and ruin the stitching. Any words of advice?

Inside out, cold water and Woolite or some other gentle detergent....and hand wash. You can always stop if you see something wrong. You can't stop it in the washing machine if you can't see it. For tough stains you may need a soft sponge or soft face cloth to provide some friction to the spot. That's my suggestion.

Thanks for the tip. One of the things I read suggested applying Woolite directly to the stains (The numbers on my Baugh jersey are bright white so they're very visible) with a Q-tip, rubbing it in, and then letting it sit for a few minutes before soaking in Woolite and cold water. I was thinking that after letting it soak in the detergent and cold water for a bit I would take a washcloth and gently rub the numbers and lettering to provide some friction.

• 1 month later...

MTH- Hey. I haven't posted in a long time. This is just a technical thing. The website that I originally used to host the images that I used on ES (which have not been many) is supposed to go extinct very soon. I have already moved all of them to an image hosting site. Because you used one (the 50th Anniversary Patch) in the OP, I figured I'd give you a heads up. The images from the updated source can be found on page 28 of this thread. -RJR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered from this website?

I understand they're fake, I'm just more interested in the experience of ordering from them... like was your bank account drained, did you get a jersey, how long did it take, etc....

http://www.jerseysstyle.cc/

Thanks to anyone who comments or can share an experience of a friend.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived