Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colossal Castle or Humble Home? Same Price – Your Choice

chomerics

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22297/49153-colossal-castle-humble-home--price

Here is the first one. . .

South Africa v. San Francisco – $500,000

In South Africa, for half a million dollars, you can purchase a genuine castle complete with armor, high security, and a golf course. Stradford Castle, nestled in South Africa’s most gorgeous lake, is engraved with words of wisdom from ancient dukes and holds precious hand-crafted stained glass.

In San Francisco, for 500K you’ll afford a junior one bedroom with a spacious sleeping alcove. If you crane your neck out the bathroom window, you may even get a “peek-a-boo view” of the Bay Bridge.

southafrica.jpgcastle1.jpg

I'd take the castle for sure!

South Africa is amazing from what I hear. I've always wanted to go to Cape Town and watch the jumping Great Whites.

So what if I get a little AIDS. At least i'll be HIV positve I made a better choice than some crappy apt.:silly:

haha, SA is amazing, but the crime is outrageous. everyone has a high tech security system and gates around the house and everything. a family i know there had been robbed inside their house at least 5x a year, not sure how many times it happens outside the house. and thats about the average for the area.

I see Chom has never been to South Africa :)

Personally I would take San Fran since I like to go out at night and not worry about being attacked all the time.

Imagine the power bill for the castle, that might = the mortgage of the place in San Fran :laugh: :laugh:

Neither.

Normally I'd say the castle, but it appears to have been stripped of most of it's truly defensible positions and is in a rather indefensible location.

Thats the first thing I thought...thats not a castle, it's a castle style house. I'm not quite as worried whether or not it is in a defensible location however :laugh:

Archived