Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bananas

MissU28

Bananas are best when grilled. Peel 'em, cut 'em in half, (lengthwise).

Mix some melted butter and brown sugar, brush it on the sliced halves and grill them over medium coals til the sugar carmelizes.

Make sure that you oil the grate first.

Oh...to get back OT....I peel the monkey floss too!

Bananas are best when grilled. Peel 'em, cut 'em in half, (lengthwise).

Mix some melted butter and brown sugar, brush it on the sliced halves and grill them over medium coals til the sugar carmelizes.

Make sure that you oil the grate first.

I will have to try this...

I eat the peel. That's where the real nutrients are.

I eat orange and the peel if they are cut into wedges, but if it is a whole orange that I have to peel, I dont eat the peels. Never eaten a banana peel, thats kinda hardcore, i would think it tastes nasty. I eat the monkey floss with the banana, b/c you dont taste it. I have never eaten just the monkey floss so i dont know what it tastes like, other then banana.

I never eat the ends of a banana. I heard some story years ago that spiders can lay there eggs in the ends of a banana so now I stay away from eating them. Probably not true but it's always in the back of my head when I eat bananas.........

I eat orange and the peel if they are cut into wedges, but if it is a whole orange that I have to peel, I dont eat the peels. Never eaten a banana peel, thats kinda hardcore, i would think it tastes nasty.

ugh, the peels taste like soap.

:puke:

I eat orange and the peel if they are cut into wedges, but if it is a whole orange that I have to peel, I dont eat the peels. Never eaten a banana peel, thats kinda hardcore, i would think it tastes nasty. I eat the monkey floss with the banana, b/c you dont taste it. I have never eaten just the monkey floss so i dont know what it tastes like, other then banana.

:laugh: It took 26 posts and my buddy Stew to notice what I wrote. Proves that NO ONE reads all the posts. I do not eat the peel. Never have, never will. Just messing with everyone. :laugh:

Damn, I never knew Howard Cosell was that funny. :laugh:

At the end of "Bananas", Woody Allen and Louise Lasser get married, and Howard does bedside play by play of the consummation, complete with post-coitus interview.. I didn't see that one on youtube.

That movie actually shows up quite often in the Free Movies section of On Demand for those who have that. It's very funny.

Howard actually was quite funny... a lot of people didn't really 'get' Howard. he played around with Ali all the time.. Howard hosted a lot of shows for ABC, some sports, some not,, he even had an Ed Sullivan style variety hour in the mid 70s..

I saw an NFL films documentary on Howard from 1971,, ridiculously funny, especially his announcement to run for the US Senate in 1972.

A reporter asks him what makes him think he is qualified.

Solid gold Howard ensues. He goes on a ten minute harangue about how not only is he qualified, he just might be the only man in America who is... I wish it was on YouTube, but I can't find it.

~Bang

Archived