Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Minicamp Photos #1

themurf

Thats kinda dumb, unless its not a cotton polo.

If I had to guess, it probably is a cotton polo; and who doesn't know that Cooley isn't already a little crazy? That's just one part of his personality that makes him great.

If I had to guess, it probably is a cotton polo; and who doesn't know that Cooley isn't already a little crazy? That's just one part of his personality that makes him great.

Yeah I mean the shorts are one thing though but have you ever worked out in thick cotton? It would be incredibly uncomfortable after a while and drenched in sweat.

As long as the dude plays like he has been, I have no complaints.

But you won't see me wearing a Redskins polo at the gym...

At first I didn't notice it, but it does seem like Daniels got bigger. It's kinda hard to tell though cuz the guy has always been ripped.

Looking too far into this than I need to.. it kinda makes me worried a bit. Bulking up didn't work for CP (he eventually bulked down a bit) and it sure didn't work for Lloyd (well, what DOES work for him anyway lol)

If it works, great. However, it doesn't seem to be as good as it may sound.

Hopefully someone can completely debunk my worry here and give me examples as to how bulking up DID work for a player on the Skins. :)

Hey murf,

I don't think Daniels appreciated you taking his picture to much buddy. :)

He was looking at you like he was trying to melt your brain with his heat vision.

nah, he's actually one of my absolutely favorites on the team to talk to. i'm going to post about this later, but daniels and i spent a good 10 minutes after practice talking away from everyone else -- no recorder, just chatting. he actually offered to put together a training program to get my 6'3 and 190 lb. frame "jacked" like him and even gave me a website to go check out. i'm pretty sure that look was more for the sun, which was beating down on all of us this afternoon.

Archived