Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Minicamp Photos #1

themurf

Looking too far into this than I need to.. it kinda makes me worried a bit. Bulking up didn't work for CP (he eventually bulked down a bit) and it sure didn't work for Lloyd (well, what DOES work for him anyway lol)

If it works, great. However, it doesn't seem to be as good as it may sound.

Hopefully someone can completely debunk my worry here and give me examples as to how bulking up DID work for a player on the Skins. :)

:laugh: Dude relax. Daniels has always been huge. You guy worry too much.

colt brenan dont look to happy to be there

You don't know Colt, yet. He's stoked to be on a football field.

NFL: Zorn says Brennan 'antsy' to play

Associated Press

Former University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan, a sixth-round selection of the Washington Redskins, was on the field today as the team opened mini camp, but didn’t take part in any drills as he continues to recover from hip surgery.

“We’re going to hold him out now,” new head coach Jim Zorn said. “He’s not ready. He’s antsy. We had to tell him four or five times, ’You’re not throwing today.”’

Mini camp pictures! Any kind of Redskins pictures!!! I've missed these. Thank you for the great work as usual, Murph! It'll be weird not seeing Coach Gibbs or Williams out there, but we'll get used to it being Z man from now on.

You don't know Colt, yet. He's stoked to be on a football field.

NFL: Zorn says Brennan 'antsy' to play

Associated Press

Former University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan, a sixth-round selection of the Washington Redskins, was on the field today as the team opened mini camp, but didn’t take part in any drills as he continues to recover from hip surgery.

“We’re going to hold him out now,” new head coach Jim Zorn said. “He’s not ready. He’s antsy. We had to tell him four or five times, ’You’re not throwing today.”’

Yeah any young would be mad that they can't do any drills because of injury. This the time he needs to earn a spot.

Archived