Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And now he's a Skin! Colt Brennan (Merged & M.E.T.)

skins383

There was only one player I did not want us to get and Brennan was it. His is a garbage person, a garbage player, and has a garbage attitude. This entire second day has been so disappointing on so many levels and this just caps it. If he ever plays a down for Washington, I'll throw away 21 years of fandom. Gibbs would have never let us take Brennan.

i dont care what anyone says. this is the best draft we ever had. colt brennan. he's gonna come in here with a chip on his shoulder

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/colt-brennan?id=196

watch his interview on nfl network. you will be impress with what he has to say. this guy is a playmaker. and playing football is his life.

HTTR!

what a great ******* draft

There was only one player I did not want us to get and Brennan was it. His is a garbage person, a garbage player, and has a garbage attitude. This entire second day has been so disappointing on so many levels and this just caps it. If he ever plays a down for Washington, I'll throw away 21 years of fandom. Gibbs would have never let us take Brennan.

WTH are you talking about? get you head out of Gibbs' ***, there are too many superdumbass' up it already.

Interesting that Vinny just said on NFL net that Zorn wanted him partly for his "intangibles", like character and leadership. A long-term project he also said.

Heh, I don't think he'll ever be a good NFL QB but I can't really argue with the pick. We need a 3rd stringer and he's obviously a good character guy.

Good character guy? He got caught walking into a random girl's dorm room and fondling her. He also got kicked off his football team at Colorado for it. I would definitely call him a lot of things but a good character guy is not one of them.

Developmental QB who will be on IR next year and someone who won't be ready until at least 2009.

This is another Zorn pick and someone that he has drafted as his project. Has some good skills but has some serious deficiencies in his game as well

Personally I dont believe its a good pick, as depth at DL and OL should have been more important.

how can you justify the fact that he is garbage. answer me that. i've watched about 5 games of hawaii, and this kid is a straight playmaker. thats exactly why im glad gibbs left. im tired of having guys who have good character and little talent. brennan does not have character issue. ( ok maybe he got in trouble with the law once) but still people change. i personally want to see this kid start 2 years from now.

Archived