Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out of the Closet

Chappelle

yes but did you get what i said ;)

i agree with what you are saying though, who honestly cares

I did. In my defense though, it's not the age so much as it's the attraction to women who take care of their bodies.

If you ever find yourself bored take a look at fitness-singles.com. There you'll find some extremely attractive 40+ women who take pride in their bodies. I've also got a thing for Marisa Tomei and she's 43 (if you haven't already, watch the movie "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead").

Last night I attended a party and there was a woman there who was 46 and has the body of a woman half her age.

The trouble is - and it's prevalent in both men and women - people think age is an excuse to stop caring about their bodies and their health. I'm attracted to the mindset and dedication that it takes to take care of one's body regardless of age. I can't help what I'm attracted to no more than gays can help being attracted to people of the same sex.

I did. In my defense though, it's not the age so much as it's the attraction to women who take care of their bodies.

If you ever find yourself bored take a look at fitness-singles.com. There you'll find some extremely attractive 40+ women who take pride in their bodies. I've also got a thing for Marisa Tomei and she's 43 (if you haven't already, watch the movie "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead").

Last night I attended a party and there was a woman there who was 46 and has the body of a woman half her age.

The trouble is - and it's prevalent in both men and women - people think age is an excuse to stop caring about their bodies and their health. I'm attracted to the mindset and dedication that it takes to take care of one's body regardless of age. I can't help what I'm attracted to no more than gays can help being attracted to people of the same sex.

When a buddy of mine I work with came out of the closet, it was a good experience for him because he could actually be honest with himself and be happy. It was a big load (no puns please :laugh: ) off of his shoulders. Before this, he seemed miserable for whatever reasons. It's not like he came into work one day shouting it, but he let a few friends know because it was something important to him. I agree that sometimes it can be taken too far and its just like " :doh: " , but this isn't the same.

Just be careful STD's are on the rise for those over 40 :) % wise ahead of those who are younger

hmmmmmmm...... If this is the truth then congrats for being strong and being open, but I have a sneaking suspicion some of the 4C might have had access to Chappelle's account, considering last time I saw him he had a girlfriend.

No disrespect meant at all, I just find it odd if truthful.

MIA wins the thread.

Don't have a party at your house, leave your laptop in your living room, have wireless internet, and leave yourself logged into ES when you know your friends are *******s.

Suspect list (representing DC Sports Teams last Saturday night):

dd2.jpg

It might have been this picture from the DD party that inspired the thread:

dd4.jpg

I always kind of suspected this. I mean, I like the guy, but he is a little effeminate. And besides, could you get that close to the Skins cheerleaders if they thought you were straight?

Wait.

I mean...

What again?

:laugh:

Archived