Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out of the Closet

Chappelle

<Just a tiny rant>

In all seriousness, what is a gay person? As far as I can tell, it's someone who prefers to have sex with their same gender. Period!

The company that I work for - in an all out effort to be politically correct and to demonstrate that they take workforce diversity seriously - sets aside a few days each year to promote gay and lesbian awareness.

WTF?

Listen, I like to have sex with women that have great bodies. It just so happens that most of those women are in their 20's and 30's.

My point? Homosexuality is a sex issue. Sure, they take some heat for their sexual behaviors but hell, I get some pretty mean stares from older women when I'm seen with a women 20 years my junior. You don't see me asking for special treatment and understanding for my sexual behaviors do you?

This real issue is discrimination. I don't need to know you're gay and I don't think companies need to urge people to come out of the closet no more than anyone needs to know that I'm having sex with a 27 year old. If you feel you're being discriminated against because someone believes you're gay, then tackle that issue. But no one needs to know about what you do behind closed doors so keep it to yourself. I find this whole "coming out of the closet" just for the sake of publicly airing your sexuality to be a crock of $hit.

<End of tiny rant>

<Just a tiny rant>

Listen, I like to have sex with women that have great bodies. It just so happens that most of those women are in their 20's and 30's.

<End of tiny rant>

<Even more of a tiny rant>

Stop bringing up your sex life :)

and many feel when older men just have sex with younger women all the time and are afraid of a commitment that something else is going on.......

just saying :silly:

<end of even more of a tiny rant>

<Even more of a tiny rant>

Stop bringing up your sex life :)

and many feel when older men just have sex with younger women all the time and are afraid of a commitment that something else is going on.......

just saying :silly:

<end of even more of a tiny rant>

BINGO!

Now do you get my point?

<Just a tiny rant>

In all seriousness, what is a gay person? As far as I can tell, it's someone who prefers to have sex with their same gender. Period!

The company that I work for - in an all out effort to be politically correct and to demonstrate that they take workforce diversity seriously - sets aside a few days each year to promote gay and lesbian awareness.

WTF?

My point? Homosexuality is a sex issue. Sure, they take some heat for their sexual behaviors but hell, I get some pretty mean stares from older women when I'm seen with a women 20 years my junior. You don't see me asking for special treatment and understanding for my sexual behaviors do you?

This real issue is discrimination. I don't need to know you're gay and I don't think companies need to urge people to come out of the closet no more than anyone needs to know that I'm having sex with a 27 year old. If you feel you're being discriminated against because someone believes you're gay, then tackle that issue. But no one needs to know about what you do behind closed doors so keep it to yourself. I find this whole "coming out of the closet" just for the sake of publicly airing your sexuality to be a crock of $hit.

<End of tiny rant>

About as much of a crock of **** as using a "coming out" thread to brag about ****ing women half your age? :whoknows:

About as much of a crock of **** as using a "coming out" thread to brag about ****ing women half your age? :whoknows:

EXACTLY!!!

The point is, most don't care or want to hear about my sex life. So why is it that gays and lesbians feel a need to "come out of the closet"? Why is so much effort expended on gay and lesbian awareness? I don't want to know what complete strangers do behind closed doors no more than anyone wants to hear or read about what I do behind closed doors.

I know.

When you went to the restroom at the Titans game, she laid one on me.

Cheating on me again?????????

I see how it is now so fine be that way. :(

I guess I need to find someone else to have a love affair with

Archived