Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 08 OFFICIAL Schedule & Press Release (MERGED)

terpcap24

We have 3 division games in the first 5 weeks. Overall though it doesn't look that bad.

Three ROAD division games in the first five weeks. If we survive that we should be in good shape down the stretch.

That's gonna be rough though.

All right, dude, you had your laugh. :rolleyes: Don't derail this thread.

You know, part of a good joke is knowing when to stop. :)

Sorry Sorry I'm just excited about schedule day. Remember when you were little and your parents would wake you up on Schedule Day to open presents???

If that is the schedule I think by week 6 we will all have a good feel for how the whole season will play out. 3 divisional games and 2 conference games in the first 5 weeks. Should tell us alot. I think I like that. At least right now I do. :silly:

After the bye week, that is a pretty tough schedule.... we play the Cowboys, Seahawks (in Seattle), Giants, Ravens, and Eagles (with the Bengals thrown in).

Pretty tough.

We have to travel to the west coast twice this season (Seattle, SF).

And we have to travel to Detroit. :)

No game in Tampa this year?

11-5.

I like how our bye week is plunk in the middle of the season. And I noticed this earlier, I also really like our out of division opponents. New Orleans, Baltimore, Cleveland(an abberation last year), St. Louis, San Francisco, Cincinatti, Detroit... we will crush them all like bugs.

The bye week is week 10.

How does everyone feel about that? Good or bad?

IMO a Week 10 bye is great. We already have a small "bye week" between week 1 and week 2 when the team has 10 days between the game @ the Giants, then having a home game vs. the Saints. Then we have 7 games until the bye, and then 7 games after the bye. The schedule looks very favorable if you ask me.

3 division road games in the first 5 weeks is brutal. That could end our season in its tracks right there.

No...we seem to be the only team in the NFC East that throws in the towel after a rocky start.

Even if we start 2-3 (0-3 in the East) we can still make a push. It's a long season and recent history shows us that what happens in Sept or Oct doesn't mean much come Dec or Jan.

9/4 @ Yankees

9/14 vs NO

9/21 vs ARI

9/28 @ Montreal

10/5 @ PHI

10/12 vs STL

10/19 vs CLE

10/26 @ DET

11/3 vs Flint Tropics

BYE

11/16 vs DAL

11/23 @ Bedrock

11/30 vs NYG

12/7 @ Barcalona

12/14 @ CIN

12/21 vs PHI

12/20 @ SF

I'll wait til the NFL releases it officially cause I think this schedule might be a fake.

Archived