Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 08 OFFICIAL Schedule & Press Release (MERGED)

terpcap24

interesting. Most of our home games come in two's

Plus, the B-More one is also basically a home game.

Damn - all 3 road division games right off the bat.

I don't know about you, but I kinda like that. It seems like we always play well down the stretch anyway, better to get the tougher games out of the way early.

I love that we play at home vs. Philly on 12/21 and then turn around and play @SF the PREVIOUS day!

We must fly somewhere over the island from LOST for that to occur.

That schedule looks more like a posting by someone than an official release on that site. Anyway if it is true than they dropped the ball by not scheduling us at Dallas for the last Texas Stadium game.

9/4 @ NYG W

9/14 vs NO W

9/21 vs ARI W

9/28 @ DAL W

10/5 @ PHI W

10/12 vs STL W

10/19 vs CLE W in OT

10/26 @ DET W we own this team

11/3 vs PIT W

BYE

11/16 vs DAL W

11/23 @ SEA W

11/30 vs NYG W

12/7 @ BAL W

12/14 @ CIN W

12/21 vs PHI W

12/20 @ SF W

15-0 (taking into consideration the new rule at the owners meeting that Ruggala mentioned) Division Champs, 1st round Bye, Home Field Advantage

Corrected this for you

That schedule looks more like a posting by someone than an official release on that site. Anyway if it is true than they dropped the ball by not scheduling us at Dallas for the last Texas Stadium game.

I do think it's real since it was originally posted at Sportstalk 980's site but I do agree with you that it's a disappointment that we can't close that stadium down.

I'll be curious to see who ends up being the last opponent. I really wouldn't be surprised if Jerry didn't pull some strings and have a cream puff scheduled so he can be assured a win.

Archived