Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photos from local music scene Nova/DC + SOJA @ State Theatre

Spaceman Spiff

• 4 months later...

Nicely done. Imaginative use of the camera to capture those images is a definite plus. And sorry to hear about T.T. Reynolds. I used to go there a lot when I worked not too far from there and went to Turnpike Tech. First time I ever had Stumbleminze was there. Great place.

• 4 weeks later...

Great pics spiff! Did you ever get ahold of Eric? That last picture brought back memories. Used to sneak in the exit door in the balcony to watch movies in the mid '70's, one of our friends was an usher. Do some of you old timers remember the Village house ice rink (and the Wooden Nickle bar) across the street from the State?

Great pics spiff! Did you ever get ahold of Eric? That last picture brought back memories. Used to sneak in the exit door in the balcony to watch movies in the mid '70's, one of our friends was an usher. Do some of you old timers remember the Village house ice rink (and the Wooden Nickle bar) across the street from the State?

I'm about to PM you dude.

Glad you like the pics :cheers:

• 2 months later...
Thankya...the rest are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8037331@N08/sets/72157611838120698/

I should be shooting them again at State this month :)

I wish I was in town for them- they'll be there in April and I'll be gone by that time :( But they will be coming to Canes in San Diego in a few months, so I'll have to go down there.

My friend and I go to SOJA concerts, get in the front row, and dance like nuts. SUCH a good time.

I wish I was in town for them- they'll be there in April and I'll be gone by that time :( But they will be coming to Canes in San Diego in a few months, so I'll have to go down there.

My friend and I go to SOJA concerts, get in the front row, and dance like nuts. SUCH a good time.

Yeah, they're great. I had a couple classes at Mason with the lead singer...good guy.

Archived