Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Birthday Cake Ever..

skins86

ok not sure where this goes...but it deals with skins in a way. so if it doesnt go here sorrrrry.

but yeah my bday was yesterday and my gf surprised me with this...

cake.jpg

i know it looks like its for an 8 yr. old but i liked it, just wanted to show it ha.

Sweet!! Happy birthday fellow Skin!!!

thanks i appreciate it. i think it was just meant to be, she went online and couldnt find anything and went to like 4 grocerey stores and there was nothing. since i live in nc redskins stuff is hard to come by now that the panthers are here, but she went to one last store and they were like no sorry we dont have any football stuff...then she was like hold on a guy you used to work here who was from va...and it so happened he brought the redskins stuff from the bakery he was at there. and it was the last one they had.

Does anyone make a redskinn helmet cake or a jersey cake? I think it would be awesome to have a Cooley jesey cake.

you could probably go to a custom bakery and get whatever you wanted. or some places let you bring in pictures and they do it all on the computer so your cake will look exactly like the picture.

ok not sure where this goes...but it deals with skins in a way. so if it doesnt go here sorrrrry.

but yeah my bday was yesterday and my gf surprised me with this...

cake.jpg

i know it looks like its for an 8 yr. old but i liked it, just wanted to show it ha.

beautiful!

Archived