Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK, OK..... the biggest question of them all

One Shot

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i like most chocolate/candy bars and really don't discriminate. baby ruth is probably my least favorite of the above, but still quite tasty. that al being said, i voted for a plain ol' hershey's bar. just something about em... probably nostalgia.

I voted Snickers....I especially like the Snickers w/almonds...yummy!

I like white chocolate kit kats also...and reese's cups..are they candy bars? I'm not sure..but they are darned good!

*edit* I also like the 100 grand bar. And Mr. Goodbar...ooo...and a Zero bar(I haven't seen these in ages) and A chunky bar w/raisins and a Butterfinger crunch.....ok..i'll quit now..:laugh:

Anyone remember the Choc-O-Lite bar from the 70s? Light, airy and delicious. I don't remember the manufacturer (possibly Nestle') but it was darn good. I'm sad they're not available anymore.

Or how 'bout PB Maxx? A square of peanut butter and crumbled cookies covered in chocolate. Rather good.

Heath Bar baby. Nothing else better.

:puke:

You would get along with my girlfriend then, she LOVES Heath Bars and anything associated with them (Heath Bar ice cream, etc.)...they just don't do it for me.

I voted Snickers....I especially like the Snickers w/almonds...yummy!

Mmmmmm....I tried a bite of one of those for the first time a few weeks ago...:drool:

Also, anyone like Peanut Butter Twix? Damn I haven't had one in years...

All of the bars on your list appeals to me at some time, but Snickers is my preferred choice. Actually the one bar I always avoid is Baby Ruth. I know it's got a lot of the Snickers' components, but it's a fraud by comparison (IMHO).

Better than all those is the seasonal Reeses peanut butter cups. Not the regular-size cups, but the larger special editions (Valentine heart, Easter egg and Christmas tree)

I'm stunned Reese's aren't on the poll.

Well....I was just sticking to bars. Reese's may have bars too (do they?), but they're well known for their cups. I mean, I could've included M&Ms, Milk Duds (idk who would want to chew their ****ing teeth out), etc....but I was just sticking to bars.

From the list, Snickers hands down...but as others have mentioned, Reese Peanut Butter cups are the yummiest!

I will agree with others though. A co-worker of mine brought back some chocolate from Germany a few years ago. Those krauts know how to make a ****ing candy bar I will tell you that. Probably the best chocolate I have ever had!

Archived