Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK, OK..... the biggest question of them all

One Shot

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Your favorite chocolate bar of them all? That sweet, crunchy, creamy swirl that hits the spot every time. I mean, let's face it, each bar has an emotional match. When you're feeling angry, you grab yourself a butterfinger so you can jaw on that thing like a mother ****er. When you feel proud, you succomb to your masculinity and have yourself a 3 musketeers. When you're feeling content and happy, you enjoy a snickers. When you're feeling down, it apparently doesn't even matter....

I made a poll containing some of the top choices, which bar is yours?

I myself am having a very tasty Milky Way Midnight bar, and it is PLENTY delicious.

Guest sith lord

I voted Milky Way, but since we're talking about candy Bars, lets see how good everyone's memory is. Does anyone remember a candy bar called the Summit and has anyone actually ever had a Wonka Bar? Yes, they do exist.

I voted Milky Way, but since we're talking about candy Bars, lets see how good everyone's memory is. Does anyone remember a candy bar called the Summit and has anyone actually ever had a Wonka Bar? Yes, they do exist.

That sounds slightly familiar I would need to see a picture...anyone remember the Dr. Pepper gum that had the small amount of liquid Dr. Pepper inside it?

Just went with Milky Way. It was between that and Snickers. I just dont candy bars anymore. Not often, at least. I used to eat em all the time, but after I stopped, I lost a bunch of weight. But when I do, I either get Milky Way or Snickers. I loved em all back in the day.

Twix. Hands down twix.

As I've gotten older, it turns out that my teeth are sensitive to chocolate. I always thought I'd have a cavity, but my teeth were fine. But when I thought my teeth were bad, I cut down on the chocolate. So I rarely eat it anymore. But when I do, it's always a twix.....

True, I guess we can assume this to just be American chocolate bars because I'm definitely aware of the highly superior chocolate of other countries. Nobody's got **** on them...

It's funny, because even the mass-produced candy bars like Twix actually taste better in Europe. I think the milk is supposed to be better or something.

Anyway, of American mass produced candy bars, I think my favorite is Hershey's Symphony, or maybe Dove. I like plain milk chocolate.

Since the 80s, my favorite has been the whatchmacallit.

After that I'd have to go with Kit-Kats.

From that list, I'd say Three Musketeers.

I was positive you were going to pick something else. Maybe it's more for your wife though :silly:

henry-756902.jpg

Archived