Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAPS season ends (thanks to the refs): Good season boys!

JimmyConway

I've been through Capitals heartbreak. I've been there as we squandered series to the Flyers, Pens, Pens, Pens and so forth. I was there for the 5 OT loss.

This isn't heartbreak. This is the future. These guys will continue to make us proud.

Keep your heads up. We have the best nucleus of young players in the league.

We'll be back to make a lot more noise in the coming years.

Well it's over... was a great season Caps. Shouldn't have ended like that, should've been 2-1 Caps in regulation. Anyone who thinks differently knows nothing about fair play in hockey.

I knew the refs would be the difference maker in this series.

EDIT: Not to say the Flyers didn't play well, but the refs gave this game to them.

I've been through Capitals heartbreak. I've been there as we squandered series to the Flyers, Pens, Pens, Pens and so forth. I was there for the 5 OT loss.

This isn't heartbreak. This is the future. These guys will continue to make us proud.

Keep your heads up. We have the best nucleus of young players in the league.

We'll be back to make a lot more noise in the coming years.

Yup

Frustrating though because this team had a lot of ingrediants

A few things for next year

Re-sign Huet, keep Federov

Hopefully Nylander and Clark come back strong

Get another strong D-man

Well it's over... was a great season Caps. Shouldn't have ended like that, should've been 2-1 Caps in regulation. Anyone who thinks differently knows nothing about fair play in hockey.

I knew the refs would be the difference maker in this series.

Yeah, that conspiracy against the Caps. I knew it too

I have lost respect for almost all sports league's now. Why can't one league have games decided by players instead of the zebras.

It's the same crap.

NHL.

NBA.

NFL.

Agreed.

The Rockets were ****ed with that bogus flop the other day. It happens in ALL leagues and it is indeed quite terrible. Sadly, there isn't much the avid fan can do to alter the results like the refs can.

Archived