Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking news per NFL Network: Pac Man a Cowboy on Monday,(M.E.T).

gibbsandflair

did he even get reinstated?

No and the trade can't be officially made while he's suspended but it can be agreed upon by all parties contingent to his reinstatement.

He's going to f up again so I am not worried at all. I'll just sit and chuckle at the sideshow..

did he even get reinstated?

good question. how can you trade for a player not in the league...not that i dont think this will get done.

pac man and dallas go together like peas and carrotts.

i'm hoping for a major melt from someone next year. my bet is on Romo sits to pee.

...And B) The dude is just a loser at life. Only a matter of time his awful judgement gets him in trouble again

I thought maybe this fanbase would be above comments like this, considering who we just lost and how bad he was viewed via the media machine. I guess not.

Everyone deserves a chance to grow up, why should Pac Man be any different?

Tank Johnson, now Pac Man Jones...the Boys have just added yet another defensive weapon that COULD mature and be tops at their position.

I thought maybe this fanbase would be above comments like this, considering who we just lost and how bad he was viewed via the media machine. I guess not.

Tank Johnson, now Pac Man Jones...the Boys have just added yet another defensive weapon that COULD mature and be tops at their position.

Sorry dude, comparing the off field transgressions of Pac Man to Sean Taylor's is a major insult to Sean Taylor

He didn't have repeat arrests for the same thing, didn't have his entourage paralyze anyone, and wasn't overall d-bag in general. Sean had the bad luck of a rouge cop (when he was pulled over in VA and it was thrown out) and a rouge DJ prosecutor (once he was off the case, it was resolved in 6 weeks)

Comparing the 2 of them character wise is a pretty far fetch

bingo...everyone is playing wishful thinking here. hope the Skins strategy of sitting on their arses and pretending thay have the talent for a championship run pans out in the end. it's not gonna be pretty around these parts come Nov if we have a losing record and are getting our rear quarter whipped by teams inside the division.

no time to panic just yet. but it is no time to be optimistic either comming off an embarrassing whooping in the Seattle game.

it will be interesting to learn over the long haul if character does prevail over talent.

Well our player made the change. Pac Man Jones has yet to make any changes. I think one of the sports channels said that he made the comment of how he bought a stripper pole for his house instead of going to the strip club. That doesn't sound like a changed man it sounds like a man that is just trying to avoid more trouble. :2cents:

By saying it would suck for us is basically saying it would be great for the Cowboys...

Hmmm...didn't seem to work out too great for the Titans...

maybe!

then again....were I a cowpuke fan I'd be pretty happy: sign PacMan and then enjoy two first round picks. as you well know....all is forgiven if a player shows up and performs. his situation will be the same as TOs: "we'll provide a support structure but you're out of here the moment you slip". pacman fills a hole the cowpukes have been struggling with FOR YEARS. it's all about risk acceptance and they obviously have a different weighting scheme from the Skins.

sorry man. i'm a wvu fan, and as i've stated numerous times, i was, without a doubt, the biggest advocate of drafting pac man on this board.

but he got his chance. he imposed a midnight curfew on himself, and couldn't follow it. you don't get in the trouble he got in, then continue to put yourself in bad situations like he has.

and as shf has stated, comparing pac man to #21 is an insult of the highest form. pac man is scum. he'll fit in well down there. tank can bring the guns, pac man can pop off, and t.o. can cry at the press conference when they get arrested.

Archived