Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking news per NFL Network: Pac Man a Cowboy on Monday,(M.E.T).

gibbsandflair

sorry man. i'm a wvu fan, and as i've stated numerous times, i was, without a doubt, the biggest advocate of drafting pac man on this board.

but he got his chance. he imposed a midnight curfew on himself, and couldn't follow it. you don't get in the trouble he got in, then continue to put yourself in bad situations like he has.

and as shf has stated, comparing pac man to #21 is an insult of the highest form. pac man is scum. he'll fit in well down there. tank can bring the guns, pac man can pop off, and t.o. can cry at the press conference when they get arrested.

Ah, I remember those days :silly:

sorry man. i'm a wvu fan, and as i've stated numerous times, i was, without a doubt, the biggest advocate of drafting pac man on this board.

but he got his chance. he imposed a midnight curfew on himself, and couldn't follow it. you don't get in the trouble he got in, then continue to put yourself in bad situations like he has.

and as shf has stated, comparing pac man to #21 is an insult of the highest form. pac man is scum. he'll fit in well down there. tank can bring the guns, pac man can pop off, and t.o. can cry at the press conference when they get arrested.

They can have them, and I'll laugh when their team chemistry goes to hell.

Doc Walker show can unretire the police siren for Cowpokes updates. And play I make it rain for PacMan's theme music.

Well he did have a flyer for a house party with his face on it saying he will make it rain

(Dan Patrick show Monday)

Dallas reporter called the club, they said he was never set to appear

Dunno if its true, but when did going to a club become wrong anyway?

Props for not sugar coating and saying it as it is, as always :cheers:

it will be interesting to learn over the long haul if character does prevail over talent.

I seriously doubt it. You can have all the character you want, but if you have no talent to back it up, then it's useless. I love Gibbs just like anybody else did/does, but there is no way I'd put character over talent. Talent would come first, and if it didn't come first, it would be second, not third. Gibbs had talent placed third, and I think he had intelligence as second. We can just keep sitting back, just hoping and wishing for players of other teams to cause problems with each other, while they also win games (with talent). Teams like they Lions have all the character in the world, where has it gotten them?

umm yes in that exact thread, article is at post 23

Laughable you actually buy that :laugh:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2011848&postcount=23

Woodysgirl seems to have it right in post 27

Please, that spin is just as much B.S. as his lawyer denying he was going. Too many people called and confirmed that it was a Pacman party.

It's not the same as the T.O. thing, IMO. He really did sign up for that crappy party and got busted.

As for it being a 35+ party, does anyone think they'll deny a young multimillionaire's entrance into a spot just because he doesn't fit the age requirement? It's about making paper and I think Pacman still has some to spare.

bingo...everyone is playing wishful thinking here. hope the Skins strategy of sitting on their arses and pretending thay have the talent for a championship run pans out in the end. it's not gonna be pretty around these parts come Nov if we have a losing record and are getting our rear quarter whipped by teams inside the division.

We hung tough with all the teams in our division, so I don't know what you are talking about. The only team that has improved themselves so far are the Eagles, and they were the worst team in the division last year.

no time to panic just yet. but it is no time to be optimistic either comming off an embarrassing whooping in the Seattle game.

True, tho I think if the Giants had to go to Seattle, the results might not have been much different for them up there.

it will be interesting to learn over the long haul if character does prevail over talent.

I'm not sure what that means. We have lots of good talent on this team. Talent isn't the issue, for the most part.

Jason

I disagree. A) PacMan isn't quite the Deion Sanders that people think he is

And B) The dude is just a loser at life. Only a matter of time his awful judgement gets him in trouble again

He wasn't the right fit here, but for a 6th or 7th round pick, and if the player is no one special, that is quite a pick-up. He is certainly a top-25 corner, and elite returner. If he busts again, I'm sure the contract Jones is writing has ironclad protection, but if not, the Cowboys obviously get a very good player for nothing--especially if Jones puts some long-term resign clauses in the contract.

A significant effect of this trade is that:

If they draft a corner high, their secondary is now loaded, if they choose to start pac-man once he's back in stride, they can use that other 1st round pick on a RB or DT, instead of CB (presuming 1 pick will be WR).

The right move for a team like the Cowboys that may be just a few players from a championship--not the right move for us.

Laughable you actually buy that :laugh:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2011848&postcount=23

Woodysgirl seems to have it right in post 27

So lets recap

I said a reporter called the club and they said he was not set to appear.

I said I dont know if thats true

you chime in saying "this thread says different"

I show you the post in the very thread you mention

You come back with "Laughable you actually buy that" even after I said I dunno if its true?

May be true may not be true but as I said a respected writer for the Dallas morning news actually researched it and published his findings. Is it true who knows, and really who cares is going to a club against the law?

Cowboys feel confident he'll be reinstated for 08. We shall see...I'm not surprised by this at all. eh I didn't want him..at the same time hate for our rival to have him.

I thought I remember reading this in an article somewhere...that around June was it...the official decision would be out, but it was looking like he would be reinstated for the 2008 season.

Any way to buy stock in Dallas nightclubs?

They're some of the best in the nation, and it's going to be hard for Pacman to stay away. They're certainly going to have to beef up security now that he's around. You'll never know when he'll show up.

I disagree. A) PacMan isn't quite the Deion Sanders that people think he is

And B) The dude is just a loser at life. Only a matter of time his awful judgement gets him in trouble again

When PacMan was playing he was one of the best corners in the league, and an extremely dangerous punt returner. If he's anywhere near the player he was before the suspension, it's a huge upgrade to that team, especially with their lack of depth in the secondary.

Even if it only makes Dallass better for one season before he gets in trouble again, I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Archived