Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC,Redskins.com.,ect.: Skins vs. Giants Season Opener Sep. 4th (merged,M.E.T.)

elkabong82

Teams are generally ultra prepared for their first game due to having so much time. I like having all the extra time to prepare for a division opponent and then the long week in between.

Now I just have carry a bit of extra animosity towards the Giants for the next 5 months.

:gaintsuck

WOW...you couldn't have asked for a bigger game to start the season. Not so sure I like it but oh well. Thats gonna be a lot of pressure for Zorn.

He's a Redskin now, he better get used to the pressure quick. ;)

what a surprise, the giants getting favoritism from the NFL again. that never happens.

They are the Super Bowl champs, after all. They should get the first prime time game. I don't think I like this as a way to open the season. Talk about baptism by fire for Zorn. First, he has 5 preseason games, then he has to play a Nationally televised game against the Super Bowl Champs. I just hope he plays it smart in the pre season and keeps his guys fresh for the season.

On another note, I wonder how many Monday Night, Sunday Night games we get this year. Usually, playoff teams get 2 monday nighters, and at least one sunday nighter.

:gaintsuck

Archived