Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC,Redskins.com.,ect.: Skins vs. Giants Season Opener Sep. 4th (merged,M.E.T.)

elkabong82

Im not a fan of this game at all.

First lets face it, the Redskins have an aweful time at Giants Stadium anyway. They won last year, but in those snowy conditions it was anyones game. This will be different, the Giants crowd will be there in full force.

The Skins will have a new offense in place with a QB who has yet to fully execute any of the previous 3 O-schemes in his 4 NFL years. Not to mention, hes just coming off injury.

The Redskins also have 5 preseason games this year, known disaster for this team. It will be 1 more opportunity to lose someone very important for the year, which seems to happen every year. Plus if scheduling history holds true, this game will be a mear 4 days after their 5th pre-season game, giving them very little rest or time to prepare properly.

And worse of all .... I usually go the the Redskins @ Giants game every year, but with it being on a Thursday night (I live 3 1/2 hours away) and the expected difficulty getting tickets without paying out of the whazoo, I'll prob have to miss it. Lame! :(

Plus if scheduling history holds true, this game will be a mear 4 days after their 5th pre-season game, giving them very little rest or time to prepare properly.

The coaches spend all preseason preparing for the first game of the season. They spend next to no time preparing for preseason games, in particular the last one when they have already started the players on focusing towards the first regular season game.

It's going to be a very interesting game, Portis slimmed down, and hopefully he's healthy for the game.

If the Giants version of "Ghidrah" is healthy, I don't see how the 'Skins will stop them.

PS-macs-a-skins-fan, I don't know who the "Pathfinders" are, maybe that's what Uncle Sam lets you guys drive, with all the $$$ he lets the Army have.

But as far as "1st in" goes, you should keep your eyes open on your way in, and thank the MARINES that are there waitin' on you.

Archived