Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC,Redskins.com.,ect.: Skins vs. Giants Season Opener Sep. 4th (merged,M.E.T.)

elkabong82

Guest ComebackKing

5 preseason games and opening the season on Thursday? Looks like we'll have plenty of Redskins football this summer.

I'm both excited and a little worried. Hopefully we can stay fresh all year!

This is good news ... the Giants are not that unbeatable ... they barely won the SB on a missed tackle and a hail mary heave ... they will be filled with themselves and complacent. Besides, the last time the Skins went to NY they rolled over the mighty Jints quite easily if I recall. You never know with Manning ... if he reverts the Skins will be 1-0.

The article didn't say whether or not it was here. I tried using the search function to find this, so if it is on here already, I apologize in adavance.

The good thing is that they are going to start it an hour and a half early because of the Repulican nomination will be accepted that night by John McCain.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8076adb5&template=without-video&confirm=true

This is a ****ing screwjob by the NFL. First we have 5 preseason games and then we have to play in the earliest possible game of the season. I understand that we'll have a long week after that game, but I'd rather get in our rest before that huge first game against a divisional opponent. This isn't right.

Archived