Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The TRUTH about Hooter's wings

Mickalino

Everyone who says their wings suck, next time you go ask if they serve "naked daytona wings". Not all hooters know how to make them but most do. They are far from sucking, in fact they are good as hell. I don't like the breaded ones very much at all either.

The man speaks the truth......I like my Hooter's wings the same way I like my Hooter's girls.....naked..........

(and the naked wings are easy on the stomach, too, to get back to the thread topic)

Ya know what's sad ?

It seems like the quality of those girls are QUICKLY deteriorating.

Worst Hooters experience ever:

A couple years ago my friends and I were waited on by the pregnant waitress. I think I actually said out loud, "You've GOT to be kidding me!"

Worst Hooters experience ever:

A couple years ago my friends and I were waited on by the pregnant waitress. I think I actually said out loud, "You've GOT to be kidding me!"

I've actually seen that more than several times.

The irony about that, is that it clearly goes against the whole concept of the Hooter girl. :doh:

damn, Jumbo JUST said something to you.

its hard to tell when youre just being a jerk and when its funny..

Again, I was being funny. Haven't you seen that pic of him where he died his hair blonde? That's what I was talking about.

Dude, with that blonde hair of yours, about the only thing I see you picking up is a Backstreet Boy.

For the record, I thought that this one was funny as hell after seeing Mick's blonde hair pic the other day.

Sorry Mick.:(

why would anyone eat hooters wings? they taste the same going down as they do coming back up. they are the most disgusting chicken wings on the planet.

Agreed. I hate the wings at Hooters.

Ya know what's sad ?

It seems like the quality of those girls are QUICKLY deteriorating.

also agreed. During the summer lots of college girls work at the one in Ocean City, MD and they are hot...but....Off-season in Ocean City, MD...you might as well re-name the place "Flapjacks".... :doh:

why would anyone eat hooters wings? they taste the same going down as they do coming back up. they are the most disgusting chicken wings on the planet.

100% with ya. I dub them Clark Griswolds. I would eat his turkey dinner before I ate Hooters' pile of crap.

I agree with the OP -- not that I go to Hooters often, you understand.

But I am surprised and disappointed to read through three pages and not find one Hooters Girl pic. If this isn't clear evidence that this site is going downhill fast and the world will end within the next five years, I don't know what is.

But have no fear, MTH is here.

61_holly1.jpg

I agree with the OP -- not that I go to Hooters often, you understand.

But I am surprised and disappointed to read through three pages and not find one Hooters Girl pic. If this isn't clear evidence that this site is going downhill fast and the world will end within the next five years, I don't know what is.

But have no fear, MTH is here.

61_holly1.jpg

But the problem is, that's false advertising, as we've mentioned in the thread :)

Dude, with that blonde hair of yours, about the only thing I see you picking up is a Backstreet Boy.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I've actually seen that more than several times.

The irony about that, is that it clearly goes against the whole concept of the Hooter girl. :doh:

Man, you guys are cold people!

Again, I was being funny. Haven't you seen that pic of him where he died his hair blonde? That's what I was talking about.

I thought he was preparing for his role of Aquaman in the "Justice League" movie.

Anyway, I think it's time I rescue this thread, compliments of the one in Chinatown.

Archived